Author Topic: I might not have Rez HD...  (Read 812 times)

Offline sirean_syan

• Global Moderator
  • Post-aholic
I might not have Rez HD...
« on: Thursday, January 08, 2009, 03:16:34 PM »
... but at least I have the best version of Lumines.

I picked this up a couple of hours ago and happy I did. It's been quite a while since I've put some time into the original game and with the relatively low price tag I figured it would be worth a go. They've put together a really nice package here and so far all the skins have been at least interesting. While I'd still say the game has a definite advantage on a portable system, there's something to be said about having a super sharp and very pretty version that doesn't cramp your hands after 30 minutes. Q3 also released a free holiday pack that's very worth looking into. It also 20 more skins that are at least as good as the standard ones that I've seen so far.

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
Re: I might not have Rez HD...
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, January 08, 2009, 03:19:36 PM »
I think Lumines Live! has online multiplayer.  The best in my opinion is still the original.

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, January 08, 2009, 04:18:25 PM »
I was considering picking this one up...  still can't decide if I want to or not.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, January 08, 2009, 05:39:49 PM »
I'd like to play Lumines, but from what I gather the PC version sucks.  Ideally, I'd go for a DS version, but I don't think one exists.  Does anyone have any confirmation on the pc version not being worth the cash?

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, January 08, 2009, 08:14:16 PM »
PSP and XBL versions are both worthy.  I can't comment at all about PC.