Author Topic: Fallout 3  (Read 221834 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Re: Fallout 3 Thread - Updates: 9.6 from IGN
« Reply #280 on: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 11:00:55 PM »
Idol, y'know, something I'm wonderin'...

**Megaton Nuke Quest***
**SPOILERS***
(click to show/hide)
***END SPOILERS***

(click to show/hide)

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #281 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 01:33:53 AM »
It's funny how different we've all been playing the game.  Scary is two levels over me, yet I outgeared him probably at level 4.  Right now I'm using full-on combat armor, of which I've already discovered two varieties, some of which can be purchased, others which are dropped.  I also have about 3 other armor types on me currently, and I use my repair skill almost constantly.  Scary, you probably aren't finding anything to replace your armor because you aren't taking apart other armors and repairing them to a decent level.  If you're just using shit you find and not upgrading it, then it's generally crap.  Grab several sets of raider armor, for instance, and repair them up to a decent level and you'll get 14-18 DR out of it without even maxing it, whereas the Armored Vault Suit is like 12 at max I think.

I'm almost at level 7 now, but a little ways to go yet, and I'm taking the 2nd step of the main quest after doing tons of work on about 3 sidequests and finishing one of them (the other 2 are probably somewhat close to finished, I just have to spend more time).  I did some really, really hard stuff just a bit ago, but the game allows you to try so many angles at things you can usually find a variety of paths (or elbows of paths) that cater to your strengths, so even if it's tough you can keep trucking and eventually find your way through.  Sometimes these things are obvious, but a lot of times they aren't, so it's pretty cool in general.  Persistence gives way to progression most of the time, but in a satisfying way, not one that feels cheap.  Sometimes it doesn't quite end up being worth the effort if you end up sapping all your resources, but usually you've gathered enough worthy loot to make up any deficit in stimpaks or ammo.

I'm trekking overland through the DC Ruins right now to a quest location, though the game seems to want me to go underground.  I told the game to fuck itself and I'm hoofing it through some pretty rough fights.  I'm not sure if I can actually get there the way I'm going since I know sections are walled off, but it's great fun trying.

Got a pretty extensive collection of caps now, but I'm mostly just buying ammo since I can generally scavenge/repair my way through other needs.  I've acquired a couple schematics, but haven't yet built anything.  Carting around a few of the rarer components, though, and hoping to find some place where I can stash stuff before long.  I also have a garden gnome.  It weighs 4 pounds but I keep him in my inventory at all times anyway.

The game has locked up on me twice, so that gives me a grand total of I think 5 crashes in around 10 hours of gaming, though they were sort of grouped in sets of two in a short timespan, so I feel like I've gone huge stretches with no errors, and the game continues to feel very stable and much better than Oblivion in every facet of performance.  I'm pleased.

EDIT - Pics!  You guys really need to post your characters.  I must see!

Fresh outta' the vault -

Mister Gutsy was actually doing a fair job of kicking my ass prior to this shot -

I had a brief affair with a hockey mask -

But I generally have more useful adventuring gear -

This turned out to be entirely unpleasant for both parties -

This is my current combat gear, though I often swap out for the prior hat because of its plus to perception -

« Last Edit: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 01:59:06 AM by Quemaqua »

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
« Reply #282 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 04:52:03 AM »
Aimed at Idol...

***Megaton Quest / Tenpenny Tower -- Thoughts and Spoilers****
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
***END Thoughts and Spoilers***

Aimed at Que
Que, is there a key built into the engine itself just to take screenshots within the game (without say running FRAPS in background?)

I ask this b/c Oblivion crashed way more on me when running FRAPS in the background than it did without it. Without it, it's stable; I don't recall it crashing much or at all, without FRAPS going.

I've yet to have FO3 PC crash on me -- probably b/c I ain't running FRAPS in the background, maybe?

Oh, does the FO3 engine have a way to display Frames per sec w/out running FRAPS? I remember Morrowind did, if you messed with the INI file.

Hey, don't know if anyone paid attention, but y'all probably did notice the FO3 file is a Fallout3.ESM file if you clicked on "Data files" when you boot the game OR if you looked in your FO3 folder. :P

EDIT #2:
BitTech gives it a 9 (out of 10)
I like this review b/c it talks about difference performance and difference settings and shows comparison shots of the screenies on all the different (major) settings -- Low, Medium, High, Ultra High

« Last Edit: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 05:35:28 AM by MysterD »

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #283 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 09:17:08 AM »
You know something, guys?
The Inventory is fine -- but really, I wish it have more sorting options.

Like within Apparel, I could say sort it further b/t showing only Body Wear or just Head Gear.
Like within Weapons, I could sort it further to show either just Guns or just Melee.

Not a big deal, but it'd make life a little easier.

Oh, I'm glad the old Oblivion-style Function keys for Inventory shortcuts still work here in FO3 for Pip-Boy Inventory (yes!).
F1 = Status; F2 = Items; F3 = Info/Maps.
This does help A LOT for me. :)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #284 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 09:45:08 AM »
Some of the keybinding things don't work right when changed. I put Pip-Boy on KP_0 and that works to open it, but I still have to hit tab to close it. And I still have to hit E to finalize my VATS choices. Unless I'm doing it wrong, but I don't see how.

I agree with D, it would be great if you could sort inventory like he describes.

Anyway, last night I had some more fun in the Tower. I wasn't playing seriously, just goofing off before I went to bed. I went on a killing spree. Had some grenades to handle the first few guys, then took their guns (rifles and shotguns) and just went to town on everybody. I pretty much cleaned the place out and had full access to all the goodies inside. That was fun.

The gore is sick in this game. First time I shot someone point blank with the shotgun and had their head explode...wow.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #285 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 10:54:26 AM »
Huge post, so I'll put tags in:

Gore and VATS headshots -

Oddly enough, the game seems a little more gory than I want in a game.  It's just kind of overkill.  I know, Que saying too much, gore, wtf?  But sometimes when I kill somebody it's just more gruesome than it needs to be.  I heard someone on a podcast talk about that as well, and it's kind of funny.  It's mostly the all too frequent decapitation.  Which is often quite hilarious and fun to watch when heads go bouncing off things in funny ways or a body and head get separated in extreme fashion... but sometimes it's just a little too gruesome.  They were trying to be true to the over-the-top nature of Fallout's gore, but I think the fact that this is in such real-looking (at times) 3D just pushes it a bit far.  It would be far less of a problem if it wasn't so easy to get headshots.  I think that needs to be the first thing to be modded: make headshots about 40% harder to pull off.  I won't say there's no reason to shoot another body part, since disarming a guy temporarily if you can't kill him outright and he's part of a large gun-toting group can increase your survivability, and taking out a heavily-armored target's legs if he's chasing you with melee (hello Super Mutants with sledgehammers) can make it easy to pick him off at your leisure as he stumbles after you, but your average target is just... headshot, headshot, headshot.  That kind of annoys me.  It should be harder to hit the head than anything else, yet it's usually easier than the limbs.  Which is realistic... but fuck realism.  Gameplay first.

Inventory -

As for the inventory, you guys should be glad that this is a step up from the first games, which gave you a giant pile of shit to sort through without any item differentiation at all.  It was one long, giant list, and it didn't support mousewheel scrolling.  So count your blessings.  They had to improve it with this game because you generally get more stuff, I think.  Tabs would definitely have been a nice feature, but at least it's less annoying than the first two games, and at least it's organized alphabetically so you always know where to find something in the list.  Which I realize is a stupid statement since this was developed ten years later, and the inventory sure as hell better be more functional than before, but it still works well enough for me as is... I don't even use the context-sensitive buttons, I just hit tab and go to whatever.

Screens, FPS, technical performance -

And MyD, for screens just press PRTSCN, just like Oblivion.  The .INI has it turned on by default now, so you don't have to worry about switching it.  I don't know about turning on an FPS counter... I have no need for one as the game runs perfectly at ultra-high settings on my modest rig.  This game performs unbelievably well for how good it looks.  Huge, huge improvement over Oblivion and more than a little in competition with other games of its ilk, I'd say.  And I was wrong about how long I'd been playing the game.  I ended last night at about 3:30AM with probably just about 16 or so hours of gametime.  So as far as crashes go, the game's remained pretty stable on the whole for a Bethesda game.  It's easily the most stable game from them I've played on my rig, for what that's worth.

Un-PC? -

I don't really get what's so un-PC that MyD's linked review talks about.  I don't have time to read the whole thing, granted, but I'm curious, because this struck me as being perfectly functional and not overly consolized.  That isn't to say it feels made with the PC in mind, necessarily, just that nothing jumped out at me as un-PC.  Menus are nice and functional, and stylized so that it feels a little different from the average menu no matter what platform you're on.  Control is fine, mouse is obviously superior to controller even without this being a full-on FPS.  I have no complaints.  Though if what idol is reporting is true, that's kind of lame.  I haven't noticed, though, as it seemed to me that my own controls were mapped in various ways to other functions in the game.  I use ESDF, not WASD, and E makes VATS go through when I've selected points, S moves the screwdriver in the lockpicking minigame, F forces the lock, and A, the keyboard jump key the game gave me (I also have it mapped to the RMB, which will back out of VATS and remove VATS actions), does "Take All" in a loot screen while E or Space, my action button, closes it.  Hopefully if there are any control-mapping issues they'll fix that up in a patch.  Those would be super-easy fixes.

I fucking love this game -

Despite the nitpicks, I think this is one of the most fantastic games I've ever played.  There are problems, but to me if you spend all your time complaining about them, you're missing the point.  The original Fallouts had problems, after all, yet we consider them masterpieces for all they did right.  The combat was unwieldy, unbalanced, and often laborious, and go soak your head if you feel otherwise.  Not terrible or broken, just not really that great.  If that's the big thing you played the games for, you're an idiot.  Even if you were in it for character and story depth, there were a fuck-ton of spelling and punctuation errors, plus bad grammar (unintentionally bad) the likes of which we rarely see these days from anyone other than foreign companies.  FO2 was quite ridiculously buggy on release as well, and from the list of items the unofficial patch I downloaded fixes, obviously the most recently patched official version was still buggy as shit too.

But you know what?  The games are still masterpieces.  In every way.  If you sit there and nitpick and focus on the negatives all day long, any game will come out looking like a giant bag of flaws, just like if you look at a person and focus only on their weak points.  We all have them and none of us are perfect.  You have to look beyond that stuff to see what the games are really trying to do, what's really important to them, and that's where masterpieces are made or broken.  And if you ask me, Fallout 3 is a masterpiece and exactly the Fallout game that I wanted.  I know it won't be the exact thing every last person was dreaming of, but I wanted to set foot into the Wasteland, to see it and feel it and touch it after three games of flying above it and feeling disconnected from it, like I wasn't a part of it.  Some people would compare this to Brotherhood of Steel in saying that it's different and nothing like Fallout and a blight upon the landscape, but that's bullshit.  BoS was indeed that way, because it wasn't like Fallout in any respect: not design, not raw gameplay, not music, not atmosphere or tone.  It was a disaster and everyone has a right to hate it.  While Fallout 3's gameplay may be different, the spirit is intact, the tone is intact, the design is consistent with the feelings the first games gave players, the options for progression in the game are like those of the first games.

Best game ever?  No.  But let me tell you, I could spend years playing this.  There's nothing else like it, and there are so many viable options for character building and progression through quests (taking passive, non-combat routes in an FPSRPG?  you're kidding, right?)... this is a game that keeps on giving.  Not perfect, but as far as I'm concerned, every bit a masterpiece for the flaws.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #286 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 11:02:55 AM »
Yousonofabitch.... STOP. I don't HAVE MONEY at the moment.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #287 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 11:08:12 AM »
I agree with you on the headshots - every now and then I'll take out a gun or leg but other than that I aim for the head unless I'm in a bad position.

I've played probably 6-8 hours so far and, while I have done tons of stuff, I still know that I haven't done hardly anything in the grand scheme of things. There's so much to do.

Has anyone found a place to store stuff yet or know if such a place exists? I have so many components that I shouldn't drop but I have almost no space left. I'm really having to pick and choose what I carry.

Edit: Pug, this is more fun than midgets. You need it.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #288 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 11:11:10 AM »
As far as I know you can stash stuff anywhere and it won't disappear, but I don't know that for a fact, and I don't know how long the persistence lasts.  Like if you drop a gun in the Wasteland, will it remain there forever or disappear.  But yes, eventually you can get a place or possibly places to stash your shit.  But I think it can take a while to get it depending on the routes you're taking.

Also, has anyone noticed how deceptively huge the map is?  I felt like I'd explored tons of places and was really opening up the map, then I started wandering around more and despite the progress I'd made, realized just how many of the discovered places I hadn't fully explored or really gotten into yet, and just how much of the map I still hadn't even been to.  It seems small at first, then suddenly it seems just... huge.  Like ridiculously huge.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #289 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 11:19:39 AM »
Spoilers re: Megaton+places to live:
(click to show/hide)

And yes, the map is huge. The tower didn't look all that far away based on the map, but it was a huge trek to get there.
« Last Edit: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 11:24:04 AM by Quemaqua »

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #290 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 11:23:32 AM »
I'm going to edit your post for spoilers, just in case idol.

Also, did I mention my character is now a full-on alcoholic?

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #291 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 12:04:39 PM »
Yousonofabitch.... STOP. I don't HAVE MONEY at the moment.

Really.  Aargh!  I want this so bad now.

I'm going to edit your post for spoilers, just in case idol.

Thanks.  I want to be able to read this thread.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #292 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 12:14:04 PM »
As far as I know you can stash stuff anywhere and it won't disappear, but I don't know that for a fact, and I don't know how long the persistence lasts.  Like if you drop a gun in the Wasteland, will it remain there forever or disappear.  But yes, eventually you can get a place or possibly places to stash your shit.  But I think it can take a while to get it depending on the routes you're taking.

Ok, good. I actually dropped some stuff awhile ago and noticed it was still there. I stashed all my stuff in a house so hopefully it stays there.

On another note, these mercs with rocket launchers are kicking my ass.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #293 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 12:15:37 PM »
Oh, damn.  I've now decided I need this motherfucker all up in this bitch.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #294 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 01:00:48 PM »
Some of the keybinding things don't work right when changed. I put Pip-Boy on KP_0 and that works to open it, but I still have to hit tab to close it. And I still have to hit E to finalize my VATS choices. Unless I'm doing it wrong, but I don't see how.
You can mouse click on "Accept" which is on the right-hand side of the screen; that's what I do. :)

I really don't use the Pip-Boy key anymore. Like Oblivion, I basically use the three F1, F2, and F3 -- since it's on the same Engine as Oblivion and still works the same way; which is great. Cuts down on switching b/t the 3 main settings of Status, Items, and Info/Map.

The gore is sick in this game. First time I shot someone point blank with the shotgun and had their head explode...wow.
That was my reaction. It was like, "Whoa."

FO3, simply put, despite my minor complaints about not too much Inventory sorting, is everything I was hoping it could be. My very minor Inventory whine is minor crap, compared to how great the rest of the game is. For RPG's, it really doesn't get too much better than any of the Fallouts, Elder Scrolls, Planescape: Torment, and Witcher for me.

I'm glad the dialogue trees NPC's speak ain't too generic a la Morrowind. They're even less generic than Oblivion, too -- which is great. And some of the voice-acting is ranging from decent to excellent. Characters like John Henry Eden (I think that's Malcolm McDowell), Three Dog, Daddy (Liam Neeson), The AntTagonist, and Mr. Burke are absolutely freakin' great and very memorable. There's others, I just can't think of them.

The game hasn't crashed on me, but it did freeze on me for like 2 mins -- which is close enuff. So, it did nothing, I had to Alt-Tab and force it to close.

I gotta' do some screenies -- thanks, Que for the info on screenshooting! :)

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #295 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 01:24:43 PM »
Had a few minor glitches with the PS3 version so far. I use the "wait" option outside and the ground textures completely FUBARED. Luckily it was only in a specific area. Also I just killed a merc and it wouldnt let me loot.

Nothing major - I'm sure some of these things will be fixed in patches.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #296 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 03:49:18 PM »
I got the ground texture bug once too.  I switched to third person view and back and it reset.  Strange.

Also, while I think most of the voice acting is quite good, there are definitely some low spots.  And I fucking hate Three Dog.  It's taking the whole fiber of my being not to shoot him dead every time he talks to me, and if the game ever gives me the chance to kill him without breaking the story, I'm not sure I'll be able to resist burying him in the concrete.  Fucking hippy.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #297 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 04:20:08 PM »
I like Three Dog (on the radio). I ain't met him yet, in person. Ain't been following main quest. Still, travelling the world.

I bet if Three Dog was a not important to the main story, Que would've plugged him already -- hehe!

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #298 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 05:41:47 PM »
Whats with that woman in the supply depot at Megaton? She sounds just like Sara Palin. 

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #299 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 08:48:48 PM »
Ashley Chang of BethSoft clarifies for everyone that the version of Securom protection FO3 PC is ONLY for a disc check and that's that.
He adds there are no install limits and there is no Internet activation.

Fallout 3 uses SecuRom ONLY for disc check

For Fallout 3’s copy protection on PC, we use the same security model as we did for Oblivion - a simple disc check. We only use SecuRom’s disc check functionality for copy protection.

We do NOT limit the number of installs. We do NOT use online authentication or any other SecuROM functionality except for a disc check when you install the game and when you launch the game. We do not install any other programs and we don’t have anything that runs in the background while you’re playing the game.

If you experience issues installing the game, try running setup.exe directly off the disc. That will resolve most compatibility issues.

Get the latest information from our tech support forums, including this specific thread related to SecuROM.

Posted by acheng on Thursday, October 30th, 2008 at 11:19 am.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #300 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 09:14:05 PM »
Que - is your garden gnome damaged? I found one but its not in good condition. I'm going to be extremely jealous if yours is pristine.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #301 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 09:38:51 PM »
Whats with that woman in the supply depot at Megaton? She sounds just like Sara Palin. 

screenies?

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #302 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 09:44:45 PM »
PS3 :(

Trust me - I would post screens because my character could totally kick Ques' characters' ass. He's got a badass mustache. You can't fake that.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #303 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 10:07:12 PM »
PS3 :(

Trust me - I would post screens because my character could totally kick Ques' characters' ass. He's got a gayass mustache. You can't fake that.

Fixed.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #304 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 10:16:02 PM »
Listen - we're dealing with post-apocalyptic matters here. People are pretty open minded. Especially the women, if you know what I mean!

But seriously, its not gay.

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
« Reply #305 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 10:48:56 PM »
I'm definitely gonna pick this up when I get the chance, but there's simply too much to play right now, and I want to be able to spend the time and focus on it without being distracted by other games.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #306 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 10:57:48 PM »
I was the same way until I realized I could simply put off everything else instead.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #307 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 11:20:02 PM »
Exactly.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #308 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 11:36:19 PM »
Behold Idol and his flaming sword!

Yes, it even creeps me out a little.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #309 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 11:41:39 PM »
Truly amazing.  My jaw dropped when he posted that on IRC, and for anyone who needs a comparison shot: here.

Xplay actually has a really good review which I just watched, and that summarizes my thoughts pretty well in 4 minutes.  Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #310 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 11:49:29 PM »
Unreal.  Is that just a coincidence, or did he make that character look that way?

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #311 on: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 11:54:34 PM »
I made it look that way, you can customize quite a bit. Though I sorta surprised myself. I thought it looked "close" in the maker, but once I got it in-game it shocked me.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #312 on: Friday, October 31, 2008, 12:01:42 AM »
Holy shit.  Do the console versions allow that too.  I'll be getting the 360 version, sometime, somehow.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #313 on: Friday, October 31, 2008, 12:07:03 AM »
Yeah, pretty sure the console versions have the same features.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #314 on: Friday, October 31, 2008, 01:59:58 AM »
Idol, that is impressive man! haha

God, I can't wait for this game!

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #315 on: Friday, October 31, 2008, 02:44:15 AM »
Well I too picked up the game earlier, and decided to try and create Idol:

« Last Edit: Friday, October 31, 2008, 07:23:44 AM by Pugnate »

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #316 on: Friday, October 31, 2008, 04:17:36 AM »
Haha.

So have any of you guys found any bobbleheads yet?  I just found my first one tonight.  It was... well, it wasn't really well hidden exactly, but I certainly had to go through some shit to get to it.  And technically, one could miss it if they went one way instead of another.  I haven't seen hide nor hair of any others yet, though.  I also didn't realize that they boost your stats!  I got a +10 to my melee combat skill after finding it.   Looking at a wiki, I guess there are 20 of them in the game, and each gives a boost to a skill or stat.  Awesome!

I must be over 20 hours now.  Just hit level 8, and my Speech, Repair, and Energy Weapons skills are all at 70.  Traveled to some pretty far reaches at this point, and there's still so much stuff I've discovered that I haven't explored, and still tons of wasteland I haven't even traveled to yet.  Smaller than Oblivion maybe, but it still feels ridiculously huge (especially since the fewer quests are longer and more meaningful, and everything seems to have more of a unique identity).

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #317 on: Friday, October 31, 2008, 06:00:08 AM »
Screenies'

Good portion of the map uncovered...so, that why this next pic on spoiler tags
(click to show/hide)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #318 on: Friday, October 31, 2008, 10:21:32 AM »
Bobblehead stuff:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: Friday, October 31, 2008, 10:31:37 AM by Quemaqua »

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #319 on: Friday, October 31, 2008, 10:32:12 AM »
I accidentally read that somewhere, so you didn't spoil it, but I put spoiler tags on it since I'm sure some people will want to hunt for those on their own regardless.