Overwritten.net
Community => General Discussion => Topic started by: Ace_O_Spades on Monday, January 08, 2007, 01:46:17 PM
-
The first four episodes of season 6 were leaked to bittorrent... I'm having a serious battle of wills between waiting for them and just downloading them now... I'll watch either way, but my greedy 24 addiction demands nourishment
The struggle continues! I may just wait till I at least see the premier on the 17th...
Who am I kidding, I'll crack and download them probably.
Yay content!
-
I cracked and downloaded the first ep, but I haven't watched it yet.
-
Bauer changes his name officially at the end of the season to [spoiler]Sam Fisher.[/spoiler]
-
Hahahahahaahahahhahaha
-
Like whatevs! Sam Fisher WISHES he were even close to the man that Jack Bauer is.
-
Haha. I don't follow the show.
-
nice.
i've watched the first 2 so far, and while it appears to be more of the same, that's not necessarily a bad thing.
there's a moment in the first episode which has got to be a homage to lost boys. i don't want to spoil it for anyone so i won't specify, but did anyone else think that?
-
watched the first one so far
I liked it... didn't get the same WOW factor as the first ep of season 5, but I have a feeling that more is in store.
-
well, I guess I'll cave in.
-
I'm gonna stay strong. I get Fox in HD anyway so I'm willing to stick around just to see the show in the best quality possible. I actually didn't watch season 5 as closely as the first 4. But I do think I managed to catch all of the episodes at one point or another.
-
Well I can't watch a 24 season unless I have all the eps, so I have a long time to wait. :P
-
I thought the new season was ok until the end of episode 4. WOW! They've definitely changed the stakes of the show and now I can't wait to see how the new season develops.
-
I think I'll go out and buy the first season sometime, last time I made a blind purchase from a lot of recommendations here was Firefly, so I think I'll cave too. Even my Dad loves this show, I introduced him to Firefly and he loved it, now I'm trying to get him to watch Battlestar.
-
Battlestar is the one thing I need to watch. I have less than zero interest in 24. I saw a little bit of the first season and it bored the snot out of me.
-
Yeah, holy shit. I just watched all four episodes, and I don't think there is better TV you could be watching right now.
-
H...Holy shit!
Damn...just damn.
-
I tried to watch in the middle of one of the new episodes and was highly bored because I had no idea what was going on. Season 1 had a different feel to it, I think.
-
it's more fast paced now
they take more creative room with the "time spent traveling"
In season 1 there were long periods of time where people weren't doing anything because they were driving around. This is how they facilitated so many different concurrent storylines. And they'd do shots of people just driving around. I think they try to do too much in the later seasons.
Also, does nobody in 24 land ever take a dump?
-
hahahaha Kams that gives me a great idea for a parody.
Imagine half of the episode they just show Bauer on a toilet reading the paper and taking a dump with the 24 music in the background.
-
I swear I saw Tony hit the drive-thru at Taco Bell in season 3.
-
hahahaha Kams that gives me a great idea for a parody.
Imagine half of the episode they just show Bauer on a toilet reading the paper and taking a dump with the 24 music in the background.
This would be the greatest episode ever... at least it would be new
-
I like the fact that Jack Bauer can drive to any location in the LA/San Fernando valley area in less than 15 minutes. I swear commutes that take me over an hour take him like 10 minutes.
anyways, conclusion of episode 4 = holy shit!!!!
-
I like the fact that Jack Bauer can drive to any location in the LA/San Fernando valley area in less than 15 minutes. I swear commutes that take me over an hour take him like 10 minutes.
anyways, conclusion of episode 4 = holy shit!!!!
Jack Bauer parts the traffic like Moses parted the Red Sea
-
[spoiler]You know, if that nuke had gone off irl then I'd be dead. It's like a 10 min drive from me.[/spoiler]
Edit: added spoiler tags for pug's sake. - Ant
-
it's more fast paced now
they take more creative room with the "time spent traveling"
In season 1 there were long periods of time where people weren't doing anything because they were driving around. This is how they facilitated so many different concurrent storylines. And they'd do shots of people just driving around. I think they try to do too much in the later seasons.
Also, does nobody in 24 land ever take a dump?
Quite true, seems that now they're sticking more with the main storyline and aren't as concerned with keeping the whole day logically explained down to the second. I do miss Elisha Cuthbert though...
I am a little bothered with the tendency for each season's disaster to top the last seasons' At this rate in another 2 or 3 seasons all of California will be nothing but a cratered wasteland populated only by cockroaches.
-
At this rate in another 2 or 3 seasons all of California will be nothing but a cratered wasteland populated only by cockroaches.
Yeah, if somewhere in America is gonna get sent back to the stone ages, at least let it be Jesusland... they have less of a trek back in time.
-
Thanks for the spoiler tags Ant. I am a massive fan of 24 but am obviously unable to watch as of yet, but I am enjoying reading through this thread so I appreciate the consideration. :)
-
just think... if that's four episodes in... what will happen for the rest of the season!?
[spoiler]Will the white house get nuked!? That would so own, especially with that little bitch Palmer as President [/spoiler]
-
There's no way they'd do that. It'd mess up so many future seasons.
I got bored in season 4 and stopped watching, not coming back until now. I'm glad I did. It's gotten way better than I remember it. Still not up to par with the originals, but so good.