Overwritten.net
Community => General Discussion => Topic started by: WindAndConfusion on Tuesday, May 01, 2007, 04:56:45 AM
-
Pugnate! Behold your idol!
(http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/237/bathank01tx0.gif)
Ah, I'm such a dork.
-
haha I guess that is from venture bros as well?
-
I am The Bat.
-
The night is mine.
-
I want that costume so hard.
-
Go play your 360 elite.
-
I am at work :(
-
What sort of workplace doesn't let you play games?
-
What sort of workplace doesn't let you play games?
I CAN ONLY PLAY NEOPETS
-
I want Neopets so hard.
-
When did "so hard" replace "so bad". :P
-
You shut your stupid face. Neopets owns.
-
No I mean "I want to play Neopets so badly" has been replaced by "I want to play Neopets so hard".
-
Oh. I've been reading too many webcomics.
Wonderella (http://www.webcomicsnation.com/justinpie/wonderella/series.php?view=archive&chapter=12543)
-
heh OK makes sense now.
-
haha I guess that is from venture bros as well?
That would explain why it's a GIF of Hank jumping off the Venture Industries building.
It's from...
[spoiler]the montage (S2E1) of Hank and Dean dying 13 times in a row. (Brock says 14, but the 14th time they die, they get killed by Shaggy and Scooby/Sonny and Groovy in S2E11. The show has remarkably good continuity.) [/spoiler]
-
Yeah, perhaps you might want to put a spoiler tag on that... you know what? Screw that. I have moderator abilities.