Overwritten.net
Games => General Gaming => Topic started by: joeactually on Wednesday, September 20, 2006, 07:15:31 AM
-
New to the forums. What server do you all play?
-
Welcome aboard!
We're fairly scattered where WoW is concerned. The Fishminers (myself and about 4 or 5 other guys) play on Moonrunner, and there are a number of other folks that play all over and will have to post their own locations as I am an ignorant dolt.
-
Welcome! We <3 new guys.
I am currently playing on Thrall, but I don't get much time to actually play. Damn you college(I keeed, I love college)!
-
I am currently on Dalaran.
Alliance - Hundjugend, Drpretty
Horde - Underbite
-
Welcome to our humble community. We are all lovely people really. :)
[spoiler]Except Angrykeebler. Don't trust him.[/spoiler]
-
Welcome to our humble community. We are all lovely people really. :)
[spoiler]Except Angrykeebler. Don't trust him.[/spoiler]
What did I ever do to you Pug? I was only like a brother to you. I took you in when you were sick and nursed you back to health. This is how you repay me? Someone please...take the knife from out of my back. The pain is almost unbearable.
To answer the OP I am on Tichondrius- Alliance
Holyroller- 60 paladin 8/8 Judgement
Hawtness- 60 mage Field Marshal
Silencia- 29 twink rogue
Annarchy- 49 twink warrior
-
Arthas server - Fleshfeast, lvl 60 UD rogue, 8/8 Bloodfang
Garithos server - Fleshfeast, lvl 30 gnome rogue
-
I play on Kel'Thuzad.
My CTProfiles are in my sig. I also have a 15 rogue but I haven't done anything with him yet. You won't see me online though since I'm taking a break for a bit... until the expansion comes out.
-
What did I ever do to you Pug? I was only like a brother to you. I took you in when you were sick and nursed you back to health. This is how you repay me? Someone please...take the knife from out of my back. The pain is almost unbearable.
To answer the OP I am on Tichondrius- Alliance
Holyroller- 60 paladin 8/8 Judgement
Hawtness- 60 mage Field Marshal
Silencia- 29 twink rogue
Annarchy- 49 twink warrior
*bursts into tears*
I am sorry *hug* How could I have been so foolish?
*buries knife deeper*