Overwritten.net
Community => General Discussion => Topic started by: K-man on Saturday, August 04, 2007, 06:55:02 PM
-
[spoiler](http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/4315/ballercustomst3.jpg)[/spoiler]
-
hahaha!
win.
-
Haha, what the fuck? That's just... wow.
Nice touch putting it in spoiler tags, btw.
-
It's a little perplexing why they put "think responsibly" on the package.
-
I wish that I could get pics from my phone onto a computer. I have a funny rap snacks bag with Lil' Romeo on it. I think that might be more hardcore! HA!
-
I wish that I could get pics from my phone onto a computer. I have a funny rap snacks bag with Lil' Romeo on it. I think that might be more hardcore! HA!
I'm sorry, but Lil' Romeo is not more hardcore than Ol' Dirty Bastard. Come on man, big baby jesus!
-
Oh... that is so awesome.
-
Where's you get that bag anyways? The only place that I've ever seen those was the last time I was in NYC. Do people actually buy those? I think it's absolutely hysterical.