Overwritten.net
Community => General Discussion => Topic started by: idolminds on Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 10:12:30 AM
-
The old Brachs candy factory has been abandoned since 2004. It is now Gotham Hospital, and its being blown up in an hour or two. Check Chicago news sites and they'll have pics and possibly vids.
-
I'm going to make a prediction and say that Gotham Hospital blows up in the next Batman movie.
-
OMG SPOILER TAGZ PLZ
-
[spoiler]Pyro loves the cock[/spoiler]
-
[spoiler]Cause I'm the best at what I do.[/spoiler]
-
[spoiler]I'm too scared to read these spoilers[/spoiler]
-
[spoiler]Just don't go walking around Pyro with your man purse...he might get some ideas.[/spoiler]
-
[spoiler]No more ideas than you get about with keebs. :-[[/spoiler]
-
[spoiler]But that's different. Keebs is highly feminine. [/spoiler]
-
[spoiler]You just complimented me! I'm at a loss for words[/spoiler]
-
[spoiler]Don't kid yourself. Two words: Man purse.[/spoiler]