Overwritten.net
Community => General Discussion => Topic started by: gpw11 on Saturday, September 01, 2007, 02:22:54 PM
-
Fuck you, I do what I want.
-
:-[
-
What the hell are you looking at?
-
I'm totally going to abuse my powers to have my way with you.
-
What the hell are you looking at?
You'd better not be talking to me, you son of a bitch.
Besides, I wasn't looking at anything. I was being stealthy. lrn2emoticon noob.
-
You may want a quick revision on the spoiler section, since we do have those nifty tags.
Otherwise, it all seems perfectly reasonable, as long as enforcement doesn't get too draconian. I can see that if the site grows to include a lot of random strangers, stronger measures may be necessary. But not as things stand now.
-
Spoiler About Spoiler Tags...
[spoiler]I say fuck spoiler tags! :o[/spoiler]
-
Interesting...
-
makes me wonder what brought this on...
-
What was that? All I heard was the ban stick slamming you across the face.