Overwritten.net

Community => General Discussion => Topic started by: gpw11 on Monday, October 01, 2007, 07:36:23 PM

Title: I find this a little bit amazing
Post by: gpw11 on Monday, October 01, 2007, 07:36:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP3qL4UG1TI


He nailed like every one of those.
Title: Re: I find this a little bit amazing
Post by: Quemaqua on Monday, October 01, 2007, 08:16:41 PM
I felt like his DMX could use a little work, but the others were pretty damned spot on.
Title: Re: I find this a little bit amazing
Post by: Ghandi on Monday, October 01, 2007, 08:25:02 PM
Yeah that kicked ass. It's hard enough to get the impressions but he rapped pretty well too.
Title: Re: I find this a little bit amazing
Post by: WindAndConfusion on Monday, October 01, 2007, 09:13:08 PM
I found this a little bit amazing:

[spoiler=Really, really, really bad. This will haunt you for days.]YAY!!! (http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=16144)[/spoiler]
Title: Re: I find this a little bit amazing
Post by: Jedi on Monday, October 01, 2007, 09:27:27 PM
I found this a little bit amazing:

[spoiler=Really, really, really bad. This will haunt you for days.]YAY!!! (http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=16144)[/spoiler]

 :o Good lord I'm not watching the rest of that *cry*
Title: Re: I find this a little bit amazing
Post by: ScaryTooth on Monday, October 01, 2007, 09:36:46 PM
Dude, that was awesome. He sounds just like them. I think his DMX was pretty spot on too.