Overwritten.net
Community => General Discussion => Topic started by: Antares on Monday, December 17, 2007, 08:00:21 PM
-
[spoiler]those glasses were for sale on ebay... the decepticons could have just bought them for like $20[/spoiler]
-
what pissed ME off is Shia LaBeouf. i hate that guy and want him to diaf
-
haha. I never thought about that at all because I was too buisy thinking about how hot that girl is. You know, the one that makes the movie worth watching. Well, her and the 10 min. or so of robots doing cool robot shit instead of tip-toeing around a bunch of people's gardens.
-
Yeah... whoever that is she should be in more stuff.
-
Fuck you guys, because the movie was amazing.
-
I liked it. I'm gonna get it on HD-DVD in a couple days.
-
Yeah... whoever that is she should be in more stuff.
naked..
-
naked..
You read my mind... then stole my thoughts you bastard!
-
I actually didn't think she was that attractive. Weird. o_O
-
Now that's just crazy talk.
-
Okay, I'm standing by my original statement that she wasn't that attractive in the movie.
But GOOD GOD she is GORGEOUS in real life.
-
...when did you see her in real life?
-
*Wikipedia/IMDB
-
She's right behind Aishwarya Rai in this poll (http://www.voote.com/jsp/WAppServerPage.jsp?TransID=RVOTES01&Voted=Y&VoteID=4702). (I think Aishwarya belongs at the top, but that's just me.) I heard Megan Fox is becoming a graffiti billboard, and if that's true, she may soon be able to wrench the skank queen prize away from Angelina. That will put her at the top of something anyway.
I didn't know who Megan was until the buzz over her in this movie. I checked out imdb, and other than Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, I haven't seen much of her. I guess she's just getting started. She's pretty young.
-
This thread is seriously lacking pics.
-
Why is Hayden Panettiere on that list?
-
I had the very same question. She's cute, but she doesn't belong in that category.
-
Plus I can't think of her as sexy without feeling creepy.
-
Plus I can't think of her as sexy without feeling creepy.
She's legal now, barely.
Oh, and just for you, Ghandi (http://www.megansafox.com/random/index.html).
-
haha that's awesome.
-
Cobra to the rescue.
I'll uh...be right back....
-
So that's why you took a five minute break from the chess.
-
Well, technically it was five one minute breaks.
-
What pisses me off?
Turnplay not working...
-
Is it frozen? Sometimes it does that. It's a shitty program, I wish that it worked better.
-
I guess it suffers from high traffic.
gg btw.
But yea, Megan Fox is teh hottness.