Overwritten.net
Games => General Gaming => Topic started by: idolminds on Wednesday, February 06, 2008, 09:48:46 PM
-
In newest update (http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&threadid=84888)
C'mon Diablo! Be next!
-
Cooo!
-
So, um I've always wondered:
[spoiler]They left the plot pretty open with the end of WC3:TFT. Like, nothing was resolved at all. What's up with that? Is Arthas in WoW or something?[/spoiler]
-
Yeah. And WoW has a lot of plot-related stuff in general.
-
The next WoW expansion is going to revolve around Arthas.
-
This is good news for me. I've been wanting to play WC3 lately but my disk is in terrible condition - my computer won't even recognize it. I'm going to download the game and use my cd key.
-
C'mon Diablo! Be next!
I hope so.
-
New Patch 1.22 released for Reign of Chaos AND Frozen Throne. (http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=20673&rhtml=true)
-
Patch 1.24B Released
WC3 + Frozen Throne patch (http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=21224&parentCategoryId&pageNumber=1&categoryId=2712)
WC3 Vanilla patch (http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=21222&parentCategoryId&pageNumber=1&categoryId=2712)
-
In newest update (http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&threadid=84888)
C'mon Diablo! Be next!
D2 has been no-cd for a while now. Or are you referring to the original Diablo?
-
Old thread, I know they eventually patched it out of D2 as well.
I wonder if this WC3 patch still breaks all the custom maps (or the ones with lots of scripting). I know one of the beta patches broke DotA and other popular maps.
-
Ah shit idol, I didn't even check the date of the posts.
It's funny because I just started playing W3 the other day and wondered if there would ever be a no CD patch for it.
-
Patch 1.24D released for WC3: ROC and WC3: TFT. (http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=21220)
-
What exactly was the situation with Arthas at the end of WC3? I never played through it, but I know a lot of his story from WoW. I guess I never really thought about how WC3 ended because it really feels like he's such an established presence in the lore that the idea of a cliffhanger or loose ends in WC3 is weird to me.
-
Tom's Hardware -> Patch 1.27a released by Blizzard to add support for modern OS's: Win 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. (http://www.tomshardware.com/news/blizzard-patches-warcraft-3-reign-of-chaos-1-27a,31428.html)
Battle.Net - Get Patch 1.27a here. (https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/100638)
Click above link (for Blizzard Support Page), select Warcraft 3, and get the correct patch-installer for your version of the game (Original or Frozen Throne).
Or, if you went and tied your retail-keys for WC3 and/or TFT to your Battle.Net account - hop on Battle.Net and download newest game install-files in full.
With Blizz updating both D2 + WC3 for W7,8,and 10....is StarCraft 1 next?