Overwritten.net
Community => General Discussion => Topic started by: ScaryTooth on Thursday, July 10, 2008, 07:10:24 AM
-
Yes...yes I am. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=3AzpByR3MvI)
-
Without even clicking, I'm going to guess this is a video of an Icelandic child porn star.
-
What the fuck is with the tags for that?
lazytown do what are you want because pirate is free you're 4chan 7chan lawl lulz moar plz pedobear barrel roll
-
OMG don't torture me with Lazytown! I had to watch Lazytown: New Superhero and Lazytown: Secret Santa like a million times each.
This is going to sound weird and lame... sorry. It's weird... that pirate guy is Rotten Robbie. He's Lazytown's bad guy. Why are the kids hanging out with him?
-
You, sir, are officially a dad no matter how you look at it. You have my sincerest condolences.
-
What the fuck is with the tags for that?
The answer to all this and moar can be found on Encyclopedia Dramatica (http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Lazytown) (NSFW, like everything else I post).
[spoiler=Defining the term 'CP'](http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/7404/headoverheelsss7.jpg)[/spoiler]
-
Wow. That, and especially the stuff on the link.... it's just wrong.
-
I think the song is kind of cool...for a kids thing...
-
That show struck me as odd from Day One. There's the buffed Sportacus dude in tight outfits, and a small teenager with dancer's muscle tone in a pink anime wig and short sleeveless dress, pretending to be a child. If it's not all Machiavellian, the producers are as naive as they come.
-
It's weird... that pirate guy is Rotten Robbie. He's Lazytown's bad guy. Why are the kids hanging out with him?
Hahaha....
That made my day. :P
-
This is old, but also so very, very awesome (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfLAv3JHRwY&fmt=18).
-
A little old but quite funny. I thought that was posted here already but I guess not.