Overwritten.net
Community => General Discussion => Topic started by: PyroMenace on Friday, October 13, 2006, 12:27:16 AM
-
I hate it when I lose, argh! :-[
-
You lost... what?
-
Well I see you didnt lose.
-
No. A winner is me.
-
If this is what I think it is, then I just lost, too.
-
I wish to lose some weight. i'm FAT :(
-
Yea I was gonna talk to you about that.
-
I never ever bite anywhere else on threads that don't . . .
. . . complete the topic heading. Maybe I should treat some people around here the same? :P
-
::)
-
you bastard, you made me lose too. i was doing so well...
-
Noooooo! I have lost as well.
Hopefully it will be a while before I lose again.
Edit: I just lost again.
This is not going well.
-
Honestly, its not that hard to win.
Let me help: [spoiler]Ha! Suckers! Only losers would need help.[/spoiler]
-
What the hell are you guys talking about?
-
Pug's lost . . .
-
My friends constantly play this, it's hard not to got 5 minutes without losing.
-
>:(
-
What the fuck.
-
What the fuck indeedio.
I imagine this has something to do with being unable to not think about sex for five minutes or something.
-
(http://www.lifeisforeveryone.com/kitty/you%20lose.bmp)
-
I now know what you are talking about.
-
You all suck....someone needs to tell me what the hell is going on.
-
You lose x2.
-
so..should we tell them? Once they know, their lives will change forever.
Hint: The game
-
Dammit, I lose only because of this thread.
-
Fuck you and making this thread and making me lose.
-
Listen to all you people that are confused, you are the winners, so dont be sad.
-
There should be an I don't care emoticon. Actually there should be an "I am showing myself not to care, but I actually do care" emoticon.
edit:
Ok this is some big practical joke game isn't it?!?!
>:(
:(
-
I just lost :(
Actually, I think I just lost....my memory is a bit fuzzy on the game.
-
funny, i don't think pyro even knows what we're talking about now.
-
Huh?
Is this the Seinfeld game?
-
Alright, I give in. The object of the game is to forget about the game. Once you remember it, you lose. So basically whenever someone mentions that they lost, then pretty much everyone who knows what the game is loses. Thats it. Its simple and pretty dumb, but hey, it was probably the product of sheer boredom.
-
Lost in the Monster Sea, sea of monsters . . .
-
Yea I was gonna talk to you about that.
ahhha when
-
ahhha when
When you stop pointing that gun at my head. I was just kidding!
Fatty.
-
Thats funny that many of you actually believe pyro about the "game".
Anyone who actually believed that lie is a loser to begin with. Not that I really should be telling you losers this, but I figured that I would let you know how deep this goes. Oh yes. You think you may have won after all. Then...Bam! You are struck with the fact that you are a loser. I know it hurts, but embrace it.