Overwritten.net
Community => General Discussion => Topic started by: Pugnate on Sunday, February 22, 2009, 10:44:19 AM
-
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29319433/
[spoiler]Just some other Nolan, not the director. :P OK this was a dumb joke.[/spoiler]
-
I'm not familiar with him. Interesting guy, it sounds like. I'll have to pick up some of his poetry.
-
I read through the article now. When I saw the link on MSNBC, for a second I assumed it was the director. Anyway, this guy had a really tough life, but still made it count. A sad way to go.
-
Seriously. Fight disability all your life then die choking on food. That's just awful.
-
Interesting that he was Irish. I take it Nolan is a common Irish name?
-
Having no idea who he was, I looked him up. I have not read anything he's written. Poor guy. Disabled then chokes to death young, at a hospital? Heads need to roll there.