Overwritten.net
Community => General Discussion => Topic started by: Pugnate on Monday, February 23, 2009, 04:37:55 PM
-
Congratulations man. You deserved it.
-
He does not!
[spoiler]Why? What happened[/spoiler]
-
[spoiler](http://www.teonline.com/articles/milk1.jpg)[/spoiler]
-
http://www.overwritten.net/forum/index.php?topic=4683.msg61063#msg61063
-
[spoiler](http://farm1.static.flickr.com/64/195857838_5141b8c086.jpg)[/spoiler]
-
I'm so confused right now. Um, thanks?
-
Milk
Oscar
-
GPW won an Oscar for best actress in a bukkake video?
-
Oh dear. You thought out loud again.
-
In any case, I'm proud of GPW. I can think of no greater acknowledgment of his voracious sausage lust than an uncomfortable golden dildo. My only fear is that he might mistake it for a real penis and thereby choke on it.
-
In any case, I'm proud of GPW. I can think of no greater acknowledgment of his voracious sausage lust than an uncomfortable golden dildo. My only fear is that he might mistake it for a real penis and thereby choke on it.
I bet you had an erection while you wrote that.
*backs away slowly*
-
FACT: Pugnate wanks furiously to Murder She Wrote/Condoleezza Rice fanfiction.
-
Milk
Oscar
Haha. I was at work today, and started thinking about Chappelle talking about Oscar the Grouch. And then i thought about this thread, and it hit me exactly what you're talking about. Well played, well played.
-
Dear GPW, I don't think I like you anymore.. You used to watch me shave, now all you do is stare at the floor. Oh dear GPW, I don't like you anymore. It used to be you 'n me a paper towel and a dirty magazine, that's all we need to get by. Now it seems that things have changed and I think that you're the one to blame, dear GPW I don't like you anymore.
-
Okay, that part i totally don't get. Don't get me wrong; it still creeps me out...it's just that i don't get it.
-
Yea Xessive, you win the creepy post award again. It almost beats that "skull fucking" post... almost.
And yea, what?
Haha. I was at work today, and started thinking about Chappelle talking about Oscar the Grouch. And then i thought about this thread, and it hit me exactly what you're talking about. Well played, well played.
(http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01342/penn_1342346c.jpg)
In other news, I haven't seen the movie. Is it any good?
-
None of the oscar winners this year particularly impresses me. I'm curious about Benjamin Button. And I guess if Slumdog Millionaire ran away with the show, I should watch it at some point. Frankly, I'm not interested in gay-centric movies, so I doubt I'll ever watch Milk.
-
What? Nobody knows who Rodney Carrington is? Dang it. Maybe I should have formatted the post to look like a song. Nah, it's creepier as it is.
-
I hate Sean Penn like nobody's business. That man is a worthless and vile human being.
-
Someone should spray liquid nitro on his wee wee.
-
Someone should spray liquid nitro on his wee wee.
Ok, c'mon that's gotta be a little creepier than my post!
-
did you miss this one?
http://www.overwritten.net/forum/index.php?topic=4662.0
edit:
See, Sean Penn and GPW are kinda like the same person.
edit 2:
Here is your creepy post:
http://www.overwritten.net/forum/index.php?topic=4112.0
So far the history of the NFS series can be summed up as: joyous birth, happy early life, pampered and invited to a mansion, spoiled, then injected with a poison.. Resurrected horrificly, beaten to a pulp with facial reconfiguration, raped, anally raped, stabbed violently, skull-fucked, and finally tossed to the maggots.
You've have had many far more darker moments though. I just can't recall them :P
-
True.. But dipping other peoples' "wee-wees" in liquid nitrogen has to harbour some hightened level of creeptitude!