Overwritten.net
Community => General Discussion => Topic started by: PyroMenace on Thursday, July 09, 2009, 04:14:07 PM
-
So yea, two married chicks want me to go clubbing with them. From what I know about them they are both closet freaks.
Now I have morals, I consider myself an honest guy, but in this situation do you fuck your morals and have threesomes?
Also I would probably have to be liquored up pretty good for this to happen.
Discuss.
-
Oh, thats a toughy. they are married...so meh. This is all your call sir.
See. I don't really get threesomes that much. I mean, I'd probably try it, but it's not on my "must do" list. I have trouble pleasing one chick, let alone two! Best case scenario...I please at least ONE of them. Worst case is we all have a bad night. Either way, not very good!
-
Absolutely not. There's a thing called karma, and it will come back to bite you in the ass.
I certainly don't begrudge you for going after some strange, but I learned the hard way that married means off-limits.
-
Just do it
-
you consider yourself an honest guy, so be honest to yourself and give them your penis.
-
How hot are they?
But married? That makes it kind of icky. Do you really want to be "that guy"?
-
Hell, I figured Idol would've already been asking for pictures...!
:o
-
Well I asked how hot first. If the answer is "Really hot", then I ask for pics.
-
K-Man is wise and you should listen to him. Though for me, threesomes = off limits too, so... yeah.
Also... there's a story behind this, and the internet needs it told. You got some explaining to do.
-
I was at a party and this guy's wife was coming onto me hard. He told me they have an open relationship and the only rule was wear a condom and no kissing. I didn't do it, like it was said...bad karma. Besides, people don't like a cuckold, especially a spouse.
-
So, how does getting invited to go clubbing translate into being invited into a threesome?
-
Holy crap, stop the presses it's Antares.
-
Well, now we know what brings him around.
-
One the one hand it's two chicks at once. On the other hand, you will probably have to grow a mustache if you start getting involved in threesomes. Touch decision.
-
Touch decision.
For some reason that typo just kind of fits
-
Too many beers or just witty intellectualism? YOU DECIDE
-
They kind of go hand in hand don't they?
IN YOUR MIND
-
Indeed. As do the number of beers I drink to the chance I think I have of getting it on with two chicks at once.
Weren't you involved in a similar situation many moons ago? Or maybe I'm just making that up.
-
Sort of. Not married though. Didn't do it.
-
So, how does getting invited to go clubbing translate into being invited into a threesome?
Heh, yea, hence I titled it that I thought I did. Anyway, there will be no threesomes taking place, one of the chicks didnt get the memo. Project threesome is a no go.
-
You know who's disappointed now?
[spoiler](http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2306/21380121450142392850026.jpg)[/spoiler]