Overwritten.net
Community => Entertainment => Topic started by: ScaryTooth on Thursday, August 13, 2009, 07:57:13 PM
-
Such a good movie. I expected it to be a decent flick. But I didn't expect it to be as funny and touching as it was. Please do yourself a favor and go see it. I absolutely loved it. It's very well directed, the soundtrack is great, and the story is sweet/sad and kind of inspiring. I actually want to go see it again.
-
just watched the trailer and it looks good...
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2234581785/
-
The movie is sooo much better than that trailer makes it out to be. The narration in the trailer is kind of weird.
The movie is actually really funny, and it kind of sticks with you. I'm still thinking about it. But it's definitely one of my favorites this year. I'm really looking forward to the DVD.
-
Here is a good clip and a good trailer that has more of the actual "feel" of the movie. (http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox_searchlight/500daysofsummer/)
-
.mov? fuck you.
-
Ahahah. Sorry.
-
haha
-
Saw it last nite.
Yeah, it was really great and quite touching.
[spoiler]
Man, that Day 500 was painful....w/ him and her meeting in the park before the interview...
I loved that the girl he met at the end when he went for the architect job interview, her name was Autumn...hehe.
Then, it reset to Day 1.
Sweet.[/spoiler]
-
I just saw it. It is probably one of the best movies I've seen this year.
I can't even call it a romantic comedy, even if it does have romance and comedy, because of all the negative connotations that term brings.
But the movie is really smart, and the message is really well delivered.
Put this on your netflix queue guys.
-
Gotta' love Zooey. :-*
-
This is where I stray from the pack.
[spoiler]You guys make me feel bad, even though I liked that movie, I was hoping he would kill her at the end.[/spoiler]
-
Didn't I post in here? I swear I talked about this movie somewhere. Yes, I liked it quite a bit. Plus I could stare at her all day.
-
I haven't seen this movie, but fuck man I wish there were 500 days of summer. It was chilly today. I'm not ready for another winter. Hell, I'm not ready for fall. I can't wait to move to Florida (T-minus a year and a half).
-
I hear you. I'm not ready for cold weather at all. Summer flew by.
I didn't know you were moving to Florida. Whereabouts?
-
Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area.
-
enjoy the thunderstorms.
also, film = pretty great.
-
Thunderstorms and hurricanes. But nice hot weather.
-
They don't call you "Hot Thunder" fo' nothin'!! Yeah!
-
Florida. I'll reserve comment for personal reasons.
I'm so ready for Winter. We don't really have a Fall in California. We get Indian summers that go well into October, then it starts to cool off just a little bit, and then Winter still isn't cold, but it at least rains once a month.
And dude, it rains a fucking lot in Florida, I hope you realize.
-
Yeah, but not really those all day rains. Even then it's better than here. People here always say they love the spring and fall. I have no idea why. All it does is rain for those three months. All day, cold, dreary, cloudy, rain. Sucks. Besides, I love the hot summers here. I'll like them less in Florida because it will be too hot, but the rest of the year should be pretty perfect for me.
-
Have you ever actually been?
-
Yeah, I used to vacation there yearly and I've been there 2-3 times a year for the past three years.
-
I liked Florida a lot too. The Everglades are awesome. And I Loved Naples. Miami was meh. Way too fake, and to many people.
-
I can think of only two reasons I would ever live in Florida. One is the rain.
-
You guys suck.