Overwritten.net
Community => Entertainment => Topic started by: K-man on Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 05:08:05 PM
-
I never thought I'd enjoy a post-Layne Staley AiC album, but I'll be damned if this isn't fucking amazing.
-
It's surprisingly really good. Up there with their best.
-
Yep. I'm amazed at how much DuVall resembles Staley. This is definitely going on my "best of" list for albums this year for sure. I can't stop listening to it.
-
Damn, I'll have to check that out. I haven't listened to AiC in *years*.
-
I ended up buying this on vinyl. 3-4 bucks more than just the CD and it actually comes with a copy of the CD.
180 gram double LP in clear vinyl. Well worth the wait, as it took Amazon a few weeks to get it back in stock.
[spoiler](http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/6792/img00094200910121437.jpg)
[/spoiler]
-
I didn't know you were into vinyl. I have a few but I haven't had a turntable in years upon years, and the last one I had really didn't work properly.
-
K-Man is a collector of many many things. Seriously going to his place reminds me of your place Que, or Sy's.
-
Yeah, and I really need to stop. My collection is starting to get a tad unwieldy.
-
You aren't alone. My game room is officially out of space. The only remaining light at the end of the tunnel I have is the fact that I still have some shelving that needs to get put up. But I can already tell it's going to get filled the instant I'm finished with it. I'm a little worried about the future.
-
The vinyl was only $3 more? That's awesome. Everywhere I looked the vinyl was $20 which is a price I only pay for the most special of albums. Black Gives Way to Blue hasn't reached that league yet.
Check My Brain has been in my head for days now.
-
it was like 18 shipped at amazon.
Of course the CD being included takes a lot of sting out of paying extra. at least for me.
-
I really like the new trend of vinyl coming with an mp3/cd version.