Overwritten.net
Community => General Discussion => Topic started by: Ghandi on Tuesday, October 06, 2009, 10:47:29 PM
-
For the sake of science, let us partake in an experiment.
Step 1: Post something fully clothed
Step 2: Take off your pants and post something similar.
Step 3: Observe how awesome it is to post whilst pant-less.
Step 4: Celebrate. Also remark upon my use of the word "whilst".
Step 5: ?? ?
Step 6: Profit
-
I took a nap two days ago with my jeans on. I woke up with them off. I'm not sure if I should be freaked out or not.
-
If your ass hurts mysertiously, worry.
-
In university I discovered I was a sleep-stripper. I was just grateful that I wasn't being stripped by anyone in my sleep. Although that has happened too.
Anyway, I wear robes more often these days. Great attire. Full freedom, just a loose knot away.
-
This thread only exists because I spilled something on myself while drunk and took off my pants, hence discovering the joys of typing while pant-less.
But, really, almost everything is more fun without pants. So the thread is a little to specific for it's own good.
-
I wear pants all the time, including in the shower.
-
OK, I think you're all missing the point.
I was trying to say that these forums seriously lack hot lesbians willing to post themselves making out and doing other sexy things. Honestly, where the fuck are the hot lesbians? This is why I think it's a good thing that I'm leading an uprising to bring hot lesbians to Overwritten. PM me if you want to join the uprising. We have members.
-
I am ok with the arrival of hot lesbians.
-
Let's not talk too openly. Things are being worked on. This thread will be destroyed upon arrival of the lesbians, as we don't want to look like we are trying to hard. No pun intended.
-
What makes you think you need an uprising for this? I'm pretty sure nobody's going to fight you on it.
-
And yet I see no lesbians amongst us. Where have they gone? Where are the sexy pictures?
Perhaps I was wrong to call off the uprising against the tyrant Quemaqua. Maybe you are suppressing the awesome lesbian makeout party pictures?
-
[spoiler](http://eroticsugar.com/images/blonde-lesbians-kissing.jpg)[/spoiler]
-
(http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/coreymlogan/Lesbians.jpg)
-
(http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z320/sngign/demotivational/demotive_lesbos_2.jpg)
-
Road trip to Sweden! (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2672706/Swedish-Lesbian-City-story-crashes-Chinese-internet.html)