Overwritten.net
Community => Art => Topic started by: idolminds on Tuesday, February 02, 2010, 07:05:54 PM
-
A little backstory:
<@Quemaqua> I would murder for some Jack in the Box right now.
<@Quemaqua> Now that I'm thinking about it I want it even more. Aaarg.
<PyroMenace> yea thats what I had
<@Quemaqua> you bastard
<PyroMenace> I think me and you have this psychic hunger connection for jack in the box
<PyroMenace> whenever you crave it, so do i
<@Quemaqua> Seriously, there's some sort of weird spiritual cheeseburger connection happening here.
<@idolminds> haha
<@Quemaqua> we will worship at the shrine of the bacon-taco machine by Sy's house during the meet.
<@Quemaqua> it will be amazing
<@idolminds> You're like....Cheesebrothers
<@Quemaqua> haha, wtf
<PyroMenace> ULTIMATE CHEESEBROTHERS
<@Quemaqua> that's amazing
<@Quemaqua> damn it, yet another shirt that needs to be made
Well, its not a shirt....yet. But its worth sharing. First, a refresher:
(http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk254/lifesteak/mario.jpg)
And now, for the art: [spoiler](http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk254/lifesteak/cheesebros.png)[/spoiler]
-
hahaha, oh my god... that's the best thing I've ever seen. Seriously. I need that as a shirt. NEED.
-
MIND BLOWN
You really need to make a t-shirt of that, though that does look like an expensive design to print on a t-shirt... reguardless, I will pay whatever.
-
I'm looking in to getting it on a shirt. The only thing that worries me is the Nintendo logo. I might change it to "Nestendo" just to avoid any troubles with it. I'm gonna redo that whole text block anyway since I did them all individually and they aren't rotated the same.
-
Ok, here is the updated version. I redid all the text, edited the Nintendo logo, and redid the image layout (though its still pretty much the same):
(http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk254/lifesteak/cheesebros-1.png)
Its only on black for posting here. The actual image has the black as transparent for printing on black shirts, which I assume is what people would want it printed on. The place I'm gonna upload it to also does a lot of other things like mugs, stickers, mouse pads, etc so I could put it on a bunch of things if I wanted to.
-
SHIRT! (http://www.redbubble.com/people/idolminds/t-shirts/4616830-1-ultimate-cheesebrothers) BUY NOW!
Posters also available.
-
For all who see this... all OWmeet 2010 attendees are getting a free Ultimate Cheesebrothers shirt, brought to you by the letter Q. PM me your sizes!
-
Ok, here is the updated version. I redid all the text, edited the Nintendo logo, and redid the image layout (though its still pretty much the same):
(http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk254/lifesteak/cheesebros-1.png)
Its only on black for posting here. The actual image has the black as transparent for printing on black shirts, which I assume is what people would want it printed on. The place I'm gonna upload it to also does a lot of other things like mugs, stickers, mouse pads, etc so I could put it on a bunch of things if I wanted to.
haha this Mario looks like a total redneck.