Overwritten.net

Community => General Discussion => Topic started by: WindAndConfusion on Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 10:19:49 PM

Title: I have henchmen now.
Post by: WindAndConfusion on Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 10:19:49 PM
Two of them. They do my bidding. I've spent the last few days setting up a payroll and company expense account for them.

Speaking of the expense account, in order to discourage abuse, I have ordered Little Mermaid themed checks and debit cards.

Two down, 6.8 billion to go.
Title: Re: I have henchmen now.
Post by: Pugnate on Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 10:24:29 PM
I am sure interviews of these two will be seen on TV in a few years.
Title: Re: I have henchmen now.
Post by: PyroMenace on Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 10:34:00 PM
Gold farming is illegal. REPORTED.
Title: Re: I have henchmen now.
Post by: gpw11 on Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 10:39:30 PM
This can't be good for society.
Title: Re: I have henchmen now.
Post by: WindAndConfusion on Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 11:13:00 PM
This can't be good for society.

I was hoping you'd say, "Oh God, it's beginning," but this is close enough.
Title: Re: I have henchmen now.
Post by: gpw11 on Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 11:58:04 PM
Not for Wind:

[spoiler]Pyro, our agents are in place.  You remember the kill code, right?[/spoiler]
Title: Re: I have henchmen now.
Post by: PyroMenace on Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 12:15:18 AM
[spoiler]Operation Silent Wind is a go. Activate clown car for extraction.[/spoiler]
Title: Re: I have henchmen now.
Post by: gpw11 on Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 12:27:27 AM
[spoiler]Perfect.  They will salute us as heroes after we eliminate the shadow leader behind NAMBLA[/spoiler]
Title: Re: I have henchmen now.
Post by: Pugnate on Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 12:40:07 AM
[spoiler]Perfect.  They will salute us as heroes after we eliminate the shadow leader behind NAMBLA[/spoiler]


hahaha
Title: Re: I have henchmen now.
Post by: Xessive on Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 01:02:53 AM
[spoiler]I expected a pun about "Breaking Wind" and his diabolical duo.[/spoiler]
Title: Re: I have henchmen now.
Post by: gpw11 on Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 01:16:44 PM
[spoiler]Pyro, have you heard back??  I'm getting radio silence here.  I suspect molestation.  Nothing breaks an agent like molestation.[/spoiler]
Title: Re: I have henchmen now.
Post by: WindAndConfusion on Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 08:51:39 PM
A fully-grown man in Batman pajamas is running around on my lawn gawking at me with a plastic telescope. I am going to assume that GPW had something to do with this.
Title: Re: I have henchmen now.
Post by: gpw11 on Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 09:56:04 PM
NO, NOTHING AT ALL

[spoiler]Pyro, I think we need to tighten up the screening process on new applicants. Craigslist may not have been the best idea.[/spoiler]