Overwritten.net
Community => General Discussion => Topic started by: Folk on Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 02:42:13 PM
-
What did I miss?
-
GPW froze his penis off with liquid nitrogen
-
That sounds rather unfortunate.
-
I think he's coping with it rather well..
in other news, Que hates things and Mysterd likes to post
Ghandi is having a midlife crisis in his 20's
Scott is busy fighting the redneck hordes
Cobra is the only adult we have left
sirean likes rocks a whole lot i guess
How are you??
-
Wow, there's a blast from the past. How you doing, man?
My news: divorce, heartbreak, smoking a pack a day.
-
Holy crap, I was wondering what happened to you. Whats up man?
-
wow, thought you were dead. totally not from aids or anything though. ummm.
yeah, so how are things? nice bike in your icon.
-
Sorry to hear about the divorce, Que. That sucks to hear.
Yeah, I'm alive. I've been busy. I also feel bombarded with social media with all my Facebooks and iPhones and ... okay, it's just those two things.
Hmmm, my new "game" officially launches in 2 weeks. That's exciting. I also just got back from a week of canyon running with my motorcycle club (I ride the bike in the icon). That's exciting too.
Otherwise, I've just been on cruise control. Last time I was here, I think things were a bit chaotic. The NYC thing went south. Life after NYC went south too. I moved west to compensate, and after coming to terms with the world for its differences, things are great. I don't think I've ever been more content.
-
That must have been one stuck zipper.
My news? Not a girl. Starting a program to become Rock Dr. soon. Getting married.
-
Sorry to hear about the divorce, Que. That sucks to hear.
Yeah, I'm alive. I've been busy. I also feel bombarded with social media with all my Facebooks and iPhones and ... okay, it's just those two things.
Hmmm, my new "game" officially launches in 2 weeks. That's exciting. I also just got back from a week of canyon running with my motorcycle club (I ride the bike in the icon). That's exciting too.
Otherwise, I've just been on cruise control. Last time I was here, I think things were a bit chaotic. The NYC thing went south. Life after NYC went south too. I moved west to compensate, and after coming to terms with the world for its differences, things are great. I don't think I've ever been more content.
Yeah, I didn't like NYC either. Only city in America I liked less was Philly
-
Hey Folk, good to see you back here. :)
What did I miss?
White people are the best race.
-
Damn, what a surprise, nice to see you back Folk.
Also, ignore Ghandi, he has let the hams cloud his mind.
-
Whoa Folk?! Holy crap, it's been a long time.
Let's see, what is going on...
- I'm older than 30.
- I went from 145 lbs. to 200 over the last five years or so.
- I'm a Network Administrator/Engineer and am like a million jobs past the ice place.
- I own a house.
- I'm getting married in a couple of weeks.
- I hardly play videogames anymore.
- I've got a Mac (from work).
- I still have those lewd photographs of your lady friend. I saw that I still have them in my Pictures folder just a few days ago. I have no idea why I still have them.
-
Folk! Man, I hope everything came out alright. That was a hell of a bathroom break.
-
Oh, hey there little buddy. Also, Keebs is even more Asian than he was last time you were here.
-
Also, Keebs is even more Asian than he was last time you were here.
Fun fact: I passed calculus by PMing keebs my math problems. Asians simply cannot refuse a good math problem. It's science.
-
Very true. Back in my game hunting days I used to bait my snare traps with algebra text books. Filled up quite a few petting zoos that way.
-
No change here.
-
Whoa Folk?! Holy crap, it's been a long time.
Let's see, what is going on...
- I'm older than 30.
- I went from 145 lbs. to 200 over the last five years or so.
- I'm a Network Administrator/Engineer and am like a million jobs past the ice place.
- I own a house.
- I'm getting married in a couple of weeks.
- I hardly play videogames anymore.
- I've got a Mac (from work).
- I still have those lewd photographs of your lady friend. I saw that I still have them in my Pictures folder just a few days ago. I have no idea why I still have them.
It's a trap! Don't do it! The Mac part, not the marriage. I kid, it's the other way around. I kid. That's awesome. I'm sure my friend would feel warm and fuzzy knowing you still have those pictures of her.
And yeah, Cobra, everything came out alright. I just gotta eat more fiber. I have to admit, though, that all that time on the pot took the fight out of me. I'm no longer a political (living) martyr.
I'm glad to see that everyone is still alive and kicking. Any new interests?
-
Whoa Folk?! Holy crap, it's been a long time.
Let's see, what is going on...
- I'm older than 30.
- I went from 145 lbs. to 200 over the last five years or so.
- I'm a Network Administrator/Engineer and am like a million jobs past the ice place.
- I own a house.
- I'm getting married in a couple of weeks.
- I hardly play videogames anymore.
- I've got a Mac (from work).
- I still have those lewd photographs of your lady friend. I saw that I still have them in my Pictures folder just a few days ago. I have no idea why I still have them.
OMG CONGRATS SCOTT!
[spoiler]YOU FINALLY BROKE 200! :-[[/spoiler]
-
- I still have those lewd photographs of your lady friend. I saw that I still have them in my Pictures folder just a few days ago. I have no idea why I still have them.
Tell us more
-
There's not much to tell. I just remember Folk sent them to me. I think she had them taken for her boyfriend and wanted to know if they were hot to a hetero guy.
There's no total nudity but a couple of them are about as close as you can get without going there.
-
Here I sit, broken-hearted. I came to shit, but only farted.
-
That is the worst. Especially when you think you really had to go. At least it's much better than the opposite scenario.
-
That is the worst. Especially when you think you really had to go. At least it's much better than the opposite scenario.
Ah, the dreaded "shart." Yes, it is indeed an undesirable phenomenon.
-
What did I miss?
Nothing.
-
I'm still awesome. Now with photo proof.