Overwritten.net
Community => General Discussion => Topic started by: ScaryTooth on Sunday, June 13, 2010, 07:36:34 PM
-
http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_id=5615&promo_id=1 (http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_id=5615&promo_id=1)
This guy is hilarious!
reddit.com and 4chan hav voted him to number 1.
-
Ahahaha. Awesome.
-
"there is no atlantis too underwater...and fictional!"
-
"there is no atlantis too underwater...and fictional!"
Haha this guys is pretty awesome!
-
bwaahaa! yes, that line was awesome.
-
I would watch his show.
[spoiler] Actually, I would watch a clip or two on youtube and then forget him forever along with the rest of the internet[/spoiler]
-
Also, his response to the internet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG0_rnkRiM8
He's awesome, I like him way more now.
Edit:
And John Mayer's response: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mQ2UkURtMk
-
I really hope that guy gets the job because he is awesome.
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFv2ISLN8rM&feature=sub (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFv2ISLN8rM&feature=sub)
Hahaha. I love this dude.
-
Haha! "Cannon. We blow up Texas heroes." He's a hoot.
-
John Mayer? Seriously?
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kplmEMg6VYc&playnext_from=TL&videos=mwY9520bjkg&feature=sub (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kplmEMg6VYc&playnext_from=TL&videos=mwY9520bjkg&feature=sub)
More Zach. He answers questions from reddit.com!
-
Haha great vid, best thing I've seen on the internet this week -
Some guy asks him "How do you masturbate"
Response: "That's a great question! I'm not really an expert but I think you can Wikipedia that"