Overwritten.net

Games => General Gaming => Topic started by: idolminds on Sunday, July 18, 2010, 05:57:20 PM

Title: pOnd
Post by: idolminds on Sunday, July 18, 2010, 05:57:20 PM
Play it (http://peanutgallerygames.com/pond/)

I don't want to spoil it. Just...keep going. Its so worth it.
Title: Re: pOnd
Post by: beo on Sunday, July 18, 2010, 06:30:22 PM
nice. [spoiler]i was getting ready to write a shitty reply on how i've received e-cards from my mother with more gameplay, then that part happens. perfect lampoonery of the "ooh, i'm so arty" indie dross.[/spoiler]
Title: Re: pOnd
Post by: Cobra951 on Sunday, July 18, 2010, 06:37:32 PM
Weird.
Title: Re: pOnd
Post by: sirean_syan on Sunday, July 18, 2010, 07:38:39 PM
Some important life lessons in there.
Title: Re: pOnd
Post by: Quemaqua on Sunday, July 18, 2010, 07:44:52 PM
Absolutely.  I feel like a better man.  That was fantastic.
Title: Re: pOnd
Post by: gpw11 on Sunday, July 18, 2010, 08:10:22 PM
I died twice already on the first screen.
Title: Re: pOnd
Post by: gpw11 on Sunday, July 18, 2010, 08:16:09 PM
[spoiler]Okay, WTF?  I went all the way through (?) got to the part where the music seemed to change and it just loops again?  I'm really hungover here, help me out.[/spoiler]
Title: Re: pOnd
Post by: TheOtherBelmont on Monday, July 19, 2010, 12:13:37 AM
Awesome.
Title: Re: pOnd
Post by: Xessive on Monday, July 19, 2010, 02:29:45 AM
Haha that was a journey :D
Title: Re: pOnd
Post by: Cobra951 on Monday, July 19, 2010, 07:19:34 AM
[spoiler]Okay, WTF?  I went all the way through (?) got to the part where the music seemed to change and it just loops again?  I'm really hungover here, help me out.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]If things stayed peaceful and pastoral, you didn't get all the way through.[/spoiler]
Title: Re: pOnd
Post by: Pugnate on Monday, July 19, 2010, 07:46:49 AM
wha
Title: Re: pOnd
Post by: scottws on Monday, July 19, 2010, 08:07:39 AM
Okay?

I made it through, I think.  But all I can say is that it was odd.
Title: Re: pOnd
Post by: iPPi on Tuesday, July 20, 2010, 05:41:12 PM
Haha that was weird, but I actually saw that coming.
Title: Re: pOnd
Post by: gpw11 on Tuesday, July 20, 2010, 05:48:27 PM
[spoiler]If things stayed peaceful and pastoral, you didn't get all the way through.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]yeah, pretty sure I got close to the end now.  Got to the twist at least.  I don't know what happened the second time I played but I guess I wasn't paying attention when I died on the screen right before the suprise and it ended up cyciling thtough again but with different (and harder) music.[/spoiler]