Overwritten.net
Community => General Discussion => Topic started by: ScaryTooth on Sunday, October 24, 2010, 08:55:18 AM
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bezU7Xq3JGQ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bezU7Xq3JGQ)
I chuckled, and I love her.
-
"I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!" hahaha ;D
-
Haha, that was actually brilliant. Who is the chick?
-
Awesome.
-
If I hadn't read the comments here first I probably would have found it funnier.
-
If I hadn't read the comments here first I probably would have found it funnier.
?
-
What can I say, my expectations were raised.
edit:
So I watched it again and it wasn't bad. Then I watched four or five more. The Bioshock one was amusing, as well.
-
This is funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnarAbCniY8&feature=related
-
That's all so . . . mildly entertaining.
-
Yea she gets a bit endearing if you watch a few episodes, but some of the excessive praise in the youtube comments is a bit sad, if not surprising -- I'll leave it at that. :P
The dad one is funny.
[spoiler]If you don't recognize the final game, it is the Modern Warfare 2 opening bit which caused so much controversy.
[/spoiler]