Overwritten.net
Community => General Discussion => Topic started by: PyroMenace on Tuesday, November 30, 2010, 06:03:44 AM
-
Post stuff that is totally win. This was just an excuse to post this.
(http://i.imgur.com/mflVi.jpg)
-
Haha a random Google search yielded this:
(http://www.failfunnies.com/36/images/total-geek-win.jpg)
-
Hahaha, that's awesome, man. Somebody give whoever did that a medal.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/1x489.jpg)
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjdgVpgL2i4
-
http://www.lamebook.com/yahtzee/
-
(http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Dave/comiccallofduty1.png)
-
(http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/333/3/d/pac_man_and_co_by_attila_le_ain-d33vmuf.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/bUHjr.gif)
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HE-poT8hfc
-
hahaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5rF_X-8LiI
-
hahaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5rF_X-8LiI
LOL OMG THAT IS AWESOME
-
(http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9xt2xyjbI1qaoe6so1_400.jpg)
-
(http://winblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/weather-warning-win.png)
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFfJ4ZC1AtA
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFfJ4ZC1AtA
Holy shit... WOW.
-
Oh Gawd!!
-
Is that really a segment from an actual show? WTF?
-
I like the idea of 10 cops standing around watching someone play PoP instead of, like, working on other shit. Or that they just didnt send the hard drive down to the tech lab and have them pull all the data from it.
I mean...other than the whole batshit crazy "Games dont work like that" thing...
PS, how much did Ubisoft pay for that segment?
-
A helluva lot I bet.
-
(http://images.wildammo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/queen_kitty.gif)
-
(http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5984/icy1.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/RlGgG.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/JniBY.gif)
-
(http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1239704570_imploding_train_tank.gif)
-
(http://images.wildammo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/queen_kitty.gif)
Haha
And that PoP video = hilarious.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/N7ABo.gif)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/y8ql7.jpg)
-
(http://www.lazypalace.com/img/bizarre-and-odd/freaks/freaks01.jpg)
-
hahahaha
-
Hahaha, wow.
-
This might have some win in it, I don't know. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrANMLzM6aY)
-
Haha, yeah, that's definitely got some win in it.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/9qZGI.png)
-
Haha awesome, he's pretty much got the look too!
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU4TDGlbTz8&feature=player_embedded#
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU4TDGlbTz8&feature=player_embedded#
I just watched that few minutes before I came over to OW.. My brain hurts.
-
That has to be the goofiest thing I've ever seen.
-
What is strange is that I saw that on Gorilla Mask a few minutes before coming here.
Speaking of Gorilla Mask, I feel dirty every time I go to that website. They have some entertaining gems over there, but a lot of trash too.
-
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81300555/?lt=em
-
I do not know the origin of this image, but there must be a great story behind it.
(http://i.imgur.com/TVzcF.jpg)
The best part is the sombrero. Its like the artist thought "This just isn't random enough...I'VE GOT IT!"
-
Haha, that gang fight video is epic win.
-
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81300555/?lt=em
That was... unexpected.
-
hahah I wish I hadn't read the comments on that clip as I watched.
-
Don't know if this fits, but I didn't know where else to put it.
(http://i.imgur.com/82o6f.jpg)
-
Haha that's awesome!
-
I love those. That one is new to me.
-
Don't know if this fits, but I didn't know where else to put it.
(http://i.imgur.com/82o6f.jpg)
hahahaha
-
(http://cdn.fd.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Cool-story-poe.jpg)
-
Holy, that looks just like Det. Dan Stark from The Good Guys TV series.
(http://static.tvfanatic.com/images/gallery/dan-stark-picture_168x226.jpg)
-
I couldn't fully appreciate these until spent two years driving alongside my beloved friends from the subcontinent. Pug, I'm sure these probably only rate two out of ten on the scale of craziest things you've seen on the roads. Also, the girl in the second video at about 1:00 is a thousand times cooler than any 40 year old dude on a Harley will ever dream of being.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SqD8FWB6o4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SqD8FWB6o4)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjl9mcJIUc4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjl9mcJIUc4)
-
Haha, those are both completely awesome.
-
I am confused. Where are the donkey carts are the 20+ people on one bike?
-
Tony Little believes in you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SowxsXTTDo4
-
(http://hackedirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/3ppz1.jpeg?w=500&h=668)
-
I like how they only blacked out the last bit of the email, because I totally didn't figure it out in the last 2 minutes.
-
Nine minutes but totally worth it, just don't skip to the end as I think it takes the entire story for the full impact.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmbv8kevQ-E (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmbv8kevQ-E)
-
(http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/cash4goldletter.png)
-
THAT
CAN'T
BE
REAL
-
Charlie Sheen
-
At $2 million an episode, even if it stops now, how can he not win? I don't know, but he's trying hard to find out.
-
The meltdown will be epic. He's manic as hell right now, and that can only mean a hard crash is imminent.
It will not be pretty.
-
I hear jokes with him being the punchline often, but don't care enough about celebs to look him up. After the reference from k-man I finally looked him up on youtube and boy this guy is really messed up!
There are interviews where he is trying to appear sober and he simply can not. What the hell happened?
-
I have the same reaction to hearing about Charlie Sheen as I do to hearing about Lindsay Lohan - I just start to saw off my penis with a dull knife, because that is infinitely more exciting to me. Also it brings me more pleasure.
-
What the hell happened?
A mountain of coke and hookers.
-
A mountain of coke and hookers.
AKA The American Dream.
-
wtf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5aSa4tmVNM
A Charlie Sheen video.
You know what would be even more awesome? If all this is just an act to push his star power. That would be fantastic.
haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_dqTS_mXnQ
I wish this was all an act.
-
If those "blown" eyes are part of an act, he's the best actor who ever lived.
-
Everything about this short film is awesome. I can watch this over and over without getting tired of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cds7lSHawAw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cds7lSHawAw)
-
The Vader Sessions (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A0rwG39Jzk&feature=player_embedded#at=424)
-
Everything about this short film is awesome. I can watch this over and over without getting tired of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cds7lSHawAw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cds7lSHawAw)
I've seen that before. Fucking hilarious! I can't help but feel a little guilty about feeling that way though.
-
Why feel guilty?
But yea, hilarioussss!
-
It's about a baby getting drunk. I realize they aren't really getting her drunk, but that's supposed to be the idea.
-
I justify my laughter by thinking of it as a social commentary on the affects of alcohol...
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1BdQcJ2ZYY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1BdQcJ2ZYY)
Best binary solo in the world. It's too bad the show isn't on anymore, I loved it.
-
I justify my laughter by thinking of it as a social commentary on the affects of alcohol...
Also the fact that the baby is dressed like an American tourist in a foreign establishment. The fanny pack around her waist is a nice touch too.
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1BdQcJ2ZYY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1BdQcJ2ZYY)
Best binary solo in the world. It's too bad the show isn't on anymore, I loved it.
Haha yeah that show was amazing. You have to see Brett and Jemaine's live performances!
-
TGIF (http://work.failblog.org/2011/02/18/job-fails-t-g-i-f/)
-
I just realized something
This is probably the best thread ever made. People say "best thread ever" all the time... but this... this is the Citizen Kane of threads.
-
Also the fact that the baby is dressed like an American tourist in a foreign establishment. The fanny pack around her waist is a nice touch too.
I'm amazed that people still wear fanny packs but they do. I saw it quite a bit overseas and laughed every time.
-
I usually carry a satchel or a backpack.. In Malaysia, nothing makes you look more like a tourist than a backpack.
-
I don't know if this is win or fail or just evil. You know those totally horrible segments in shows and movies where they try to talk about some technology thing and they get it horribly, horribly wrong?
Examples:[spoiler]
NCIS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRhGPVYRsOY
Life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFfJ4ZC1AtA
CSI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygB0ZviqXac
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX_i2vhnVKQ
Numb3rs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2rGTXHvPCQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F3-j-GQcts
Jericho
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5XOxuZ_f0s
Dexter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAviYJ0mPzY[/spoiler]
Turns out, the writers are trolling us and trying to one-up each other (http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/f2i7t/ive_written_for_tv_shows_like_csi_and_numbers/). Which on one level is pretty awesome, but still its so cringe worthy it hurts!
And if thats not win, then the fact that Castle gets it right (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaMdXjTn9rc) is totally win.
-
That is completely awesome.
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uoM5kfZIQ0&feature=related
-
Supposedly journalists try to one-up each other all the time by including pointless puns and coming up with funny headlines.
-
I don't know if this is win or fail or just evil. You know those totally horrible segments in shows and movies where they try to talk about some technology thing and they get it horribly, horribly wrong?
Examples:[spoiler]
NCIS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRhGPVYRsOY
Life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFfJ4ZC1AtA
CSI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygB0ZviqXac
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX_i2vhnVKQ
Numb3rs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2rGTXHvPCQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F3-j-GQcts
Jericho
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5XOxuZ_f0s
Dexter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAviYJ0mPzY[/spoiler]
Turns out, the writers are trolling us and trying to one-up each other (http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/f2i7t/ive_written_for_tv_shows_like_csi_and_numbers/). Which on one level is pretty awesome, but still its so cringe worthy it hurts!
And if thats not win, then the fact that Castle gets it right (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaMdXjTn9rc) is totally win.
They are all bad, but that CSI one is a whole other level of bad: "I'll create a GUI interface in Visual Basic. Maybe we can track an IP address." And the lady on Jericho might have more luck if she typed an IP address that wasn't impossible.
As for Dexter, what the fuck is up with this recent "winning" thing? It seems to be related to Charlie Sheen, but Jennie swears she was seeing people post on Facebook and Twitter about winning before his meltdown. I completely missed the boat on this one.
-
I can't figure out what is funnier, the fact that TV shows pawn that stuff off as real science or that people actually believe it.
-
CSI: "I'm gonna make a GUI in VisualBasic and see if I can trace his IP."
Good God.. It's pretty hilarious that the writers managed to pas sthat off without anyone else noticing. I get that I only recognize it because of my inherent Geekhood but come on! I expected the average compuer-using human to know what a GUI is by now!
-
. . .
And if thats not win, then the fact that Castle gets it right (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaMdXjTn9rc) is totally win.
I need to pass that along to my brother. He always gets too angry over the infinite-resolution photos on these shows, particularly when they come out of a security VHS tape.
-
I need to pass that along to my brother. He always gets too angry over the infinite-resolution photos on these shows, particularly when they come out of a security VHS tape.
Show this to your brother: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUFkb0d1kbU
"Uncrop!" Haha I love it.
-
Ahaha! What a riot. :D Yeah, he'll love that too.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/hsMRl.jpg)
-
(http://hackedirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/6f3bb865-352c-4da1-b290-a0ea5a091ddf.jpg)(http://hackedirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/4a94b04a-dcc7-400c-a692-48371f5a29fe.jpg?w=753&h=700) (http://hackedirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/8235a232-f685-4488-833c-e7e034bcfe70.jpg?w=500&h=700)
-
Sy wins the thread.
-
Haha those are awesome!
-
Hahaha... just when you think this thread can get no better.
-
OOOOHH YEAAAAAHH!!!!! (http://wheresrandysavage.tumblr.com/)
-
Hahaha, that's unbelievably awesome.
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlxi6Ec92kw
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TXd0GhSGUs
-
One, two, three...
(http://www.mentaldamage.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/right_moment_35.jpg)
-
(http://funnyzela.com/wp-content/gallery/4cheerleader/thumbs/thumbs_cheerleader-005.jpg)
(http://funnyzela.com/wp-content/gallery/4cheerleader/thumbs/thumbs_cheerleader-013.jpg)
-
One, two, three...
(http://www.mentaldamage.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/right_moment_35.jpg)
WTF? Is there a girl missing in the jump photo?? Count'em!!
-
Haha! Yes, the 5th one from the left is missing.
-
Finally, a product that shows us everything that's wrong with the world but at the same time everything that's right. Microwaveable duality of man, brought to you by Jimmy Dean.
http://workbench.cadenhead.org/media/jimmy-dean-pancakes-and-sausage-on-a-stick-chocolate-chip.jpg (http://workbench.cadenhead.org/media/jimmy-dean-pancakes-and-sausage-on-a-stick-chocolate-chip.jpg)
That's not my site by the way. Just the first one with the image I needed.
-
(http://i55.tinypic.com/34oqc7s.jpg)
-
Thats epic.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/UxLZf.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/v6rGQ.jpg)
-
I want one of those.
-
WTF? Is there a girl missing in the jump photo?? Count'em!!
The fat girl ate her. I thought that was the point of this?
-
(http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1878057_o.gif)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/DumuT.jpg)
-
hahaha
-
I don't get that at all.
-
The joke. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/99_problems)
[spoiler]Song lyrics: "I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one."[/spoiler]
-
Hahaha, I should have figured that out. That's really awesome.
-
I got it at first, but then I got confused because of the guy right behind Jay Z who looks like he got into a fight the night before.
-
The joke. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/99_problems)
[spoiler]Song lyrics: "I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one."[/spoiler]
I like Kid Cudi's 99 Problems... (http://rapgenius.com/lyrics/Kid-cudi/Soundtrack-2-my-life#note-19406)
-
(http://chzhistoriclols.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/fbdd35c2-0664-465c-a52c-095a2eb5f09f.jpg)
-
(http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/TheOtherBelmont/batmanshark.jpg)
(http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/TheOtherBelmont/darth-vader-vs-batman-3917-1268975314-131.jpg)
-
(http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/0617/bos_a_recchi_sy_576.jpg)
-
Lacks a riot.
-
Must redeem thread.
(http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/disregard_females.jpg?w=440&h=578)
-
This pic is awesome:
(http://media.englishrussia.com/newimages//uniqueexhibition858510.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/vo8H9.jpg)
-
Hahahahaha, what the hell.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/l1dLD.jpg)
-
"Fuck off, roaches!"
-
Roaches: "Who is extinct now, bitch?"
-
Haha that one with Snake and the Hulk is hilarious ;D
-
(http://i.imgur.com/ghmag.gif)
-
Hahaha.... all right, that one got a belly laugh. Nice find, sir.
-
Hahaha, I love this thread.
-
Watch till the end (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD2KgXtjqqk&feature=youtube_gdata_player) (YouTube)
-
Anyone who watched Game of Thrones should appreciate this:
(http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/TheOtherBelmont/1310121691_game_of_thrones_tyrion_lannister_slaps_prince_joffrey.gif)
-
Hehe! Now let's see him get smacked for about an hour, with a hammer.
-
(http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/0617/bos_a_recchi_sy_576.jpg)
I glance at this one every time I enter this thread and just laugh because it doesn't work in this thread at all.
Thanks D. :) I love you, man.
-
(http://www.mileanhour.com/files/2010/12/Soviet-Waldo.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/8M9s3.jpg)
-
(http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/185844-1/Meanwhile_in_America.gif)
-
hahahahahahaha cools that's awesome (the pulp fiction one)
-
http://www.notquitewrong.com/rosscottinc/2011/08/03/so-youre-mad-about-something-on-the-internet/
-
http://www.notquitewrong.com/rosscottinc/2011/08/03/so-youre-mad-about-something-on-the-internet/
"Dickfinity" hahaha ;D
-
(http://i.imgur.com/aSbLi.jpg)
-
Hey kid, I'ma computa, stop all the downloadin!
-
hahaha
-
haha, awesome
-
How to quietly edit out drinking from your photos:
(http://chzallnighter.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/party-fails-how-to-quietly-edit-out-drinking-from-your-photos-photoshop-theyll-never-suspect-drinking-booze.jpg)
-
Hehe! Facebook-safe.
-
Except now it looks like a bunch of people are getting ready to either do inappropriate things to cats or eat them. I'd rather the bros just drink.
Here's some real win, or at least being prepared for it.
(http://hackedirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/epic-win-photos-beard-o-meter-win.jpg)
-
that's absolutely amazing
-
haha
-
(http://www.mopo.ca/uploaded_images/contra4-737891.jpg)
-
(http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/KJ_jckson/1276566708427-1.gif)
-
That looks shopped. I can tell because of the pixels.
Really though. Is that from one of those bad SiFi (or whatever they call themselves now) movies? Because, that's kind of awesome.
-
That looks shopped. I can tell because of the pixels.
Really though. Is that from one of those bad SiFi (or whatever they call themselves now) movies? Because, that's kind of awesome.
That is actually a scene from Mega Shark Vs Giant Octopus if I remember correctly. I think it was a straight to DVD release. That is easily the best scene in the whole movie.
-
Being a good parent. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sQFx_e_0jc)
-
Nice. I'm also totally happy that there aren't a million dislikes and people crying child abuse.
-
That's the best thing I saw all day.
-
Haha that's awesome.
-
Hah. Kid was a good sport about it.
-
(http://www.spaceavalanche.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/chinese-lantern-on-black2.jpg)
-
haha wtf
-
Haha, that's messed up.
-
(http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20090416.gif)
-
Sorry.
-
(http://www.damnlol.com/pics/278/ba6311f0ae9a5166c4b91a62a70b6256.gif)
-
This site is win. (http://animalsbeingdicks.com/)
-
This site is win. (http://animalsbeingdicks.com/)
Haha dude that is an awesome site! ;D
-
(http://i.imgur.com/mRKno.jpg)
-
Human Centipede 2: Bestiality edition.
-
Human centipede is what I was thinking. Yuck!
-
First, I can't believe that someone designed a sculpture (?) that looks like that. Second, and perhaps more surprising to me, is the fact that someone else ultimately decided it was worthy of display.
-
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/5876f2aced/don-cheadle-is-captain-planet?rel=player
-
Here's a bag of rock salt (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDCjIjsZp_Y).
-
Hahaha!
-
(https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-GT76oyuEVsU/TmJoUM6bI3I/AAAAAAAABk0/96r96FjCacI/w365/jmfjgq99.gif)
-
(http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6992/yrztest.jpg)
-
(http://posterous.com/getfile/files.posterous.com/guykawasaki/ndCxmelwmgDnhqxDBhsvhyskdtEDhhryJIFqgxrDjAkooaBnHdypGmxjclre/media_httpiimgurcomY0_mlooq.png.scaled500.png)
-
haha, that's awesome
-
(http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/250431_700b.jpg)
-
Now it makes sense.
-
(http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/WORLD/europe/09/08/sweden.drunken.moose/t1larg.drunken.moose.johansson.jpg) (http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/09/overheard-on-cnn-com-of-moose-and-men/)
-
He's trying to pretend he's the tree.
-
Then why isn't he leaving?
-
I see what you did there.
-
Well done Sirean. Well done.
-
I'm pretty sure this a win in a sort of backwards way. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJP1DphOWPs)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/yNLde.gif)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/SpsWo.jpg)
-
That doesn't look safe.
-
It looks like a sex toy for a female giant.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/m6hvw.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/ugDeU.jpg)
-
Fanboy rage pics.
(http://images.piccsy.com/cache/images/41779-dc822d-500-313.jpg)
(http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx350/brningpyre/dumbledore-yoda-gandalf.jpg)
-
haha
-
hahaha... that's actually sort of awesome
-
(http://i.imgur.com/d40kC.jpg)
-
hahahahahaha
-
Haha that's awesome ;D
-
Imperial March, floppy style (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHJOz_y9rZE&feature=share)
-
That's crazy, and somehow awesome.
-
Definitely awesome! hehe
-
haha wth
-
(http://www.aaanything.net/wp-content/gallery/best-photos-of-the-week-35-2011/thumbs/thumbs_sin_b_tan_b_is_cosby.jpg)
-
Hahaha!
-
Haha! ;D took me a sec :P
-
Honestly, me too.
-
I got it except I didn't get it. It's obviously some sort of math joke that's way beyond me, but the logic is pretty straightforward as far as the gag goes.
-
[spoiler]sin(b) / tan(b) = cos(b)[/spoiler] :)
-
Haha nice! :)
(http://i.imgur.com/hYn2Z.gif)
-
[spoiler]sin(b) / tan(b) = cos(b)[/spoiler] :)
See, I got that, I just have no idea what it means. I never even took algebra.
-
(http://imagerepository.net/images/s/i/20/sin-cos-tan-triangle/2-sin-cos-tan-triangle.jpg)
If you divide opposite/hypotenuse by opposite/adjacent you get adjacent/hypotenuse which is the cosine.
-
/me smiles and nods and backs away slowly.
-
You are welcome.
-
I DO NOT GET IT! HELP ME COOLSI WAN
-
Awesome in vehicle hifi.
http://www.youtube.com/v/0zxxM9EYQzY?version=3&autohide=1&autoplay=1
-
Great commercial. (http://youtu.be/mdWkKKSckNk)
-
Battleshots
(https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-rRyLIZKujjM/TpjhGwevZnI/AAAAAAAAAsc/6b5qhlvFrgg/s640/11%2B-%2B1)
-
Battleshots
(https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-rRyLIZKujjM/TpjhGwevZnI/AAAAAAAAAsc/6b5qhlvFrgg/s640/11%2B-%2B1)
i must make this.
-
Hahaha! You sank my battleshot! Drink!
-
Well, I guess that's one way to make the game fun.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/zNHvN.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/zNHvN.jpg)
LOL ;D hehe
-
hahaha
-
This thread is the best.
-
(http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lspjjptRL71qzs5bqo1_500.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/iv8Qf.gif)
-
(http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/rfjw2.gif)
(http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/funny-gifs-shock-the-system.gif)
(http://www.gifbin.com/bin/042011/1303234614_kid-throws-up-on-birthday-cake.gif)
(http://thinknice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Funny-Dog-Sledding-Animated-Gif.gif)
-
(http://i51.tinypic.com/24p0669.jpg)
-
haha
-
(http://zacgorman.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/DDS_WEB1.gif)
-
haha, both of those are great
-
(http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls5drmG1JC1qeki2fo1_500.jpg)
(http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/300810_10150326965516219_367157486218_8076885_346743274_n.jpg)
-
(http://i55.tinypic.com/2yl2uk8.jpg)
-
(http://chzparentingfails.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/crazy-parenting-fails-dad-is-now-z-dad-on-his-iphone.jpg)
-
Haha.
-
(http://i54.tinypic.com/16huuu.jpg)
-
I would so play that.
-
(http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/funny-gifs-turtles-with-lightsabers.gif)
-
(http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/297474_174765455942302_152405444844970_359252_1497562969_n.jpg)
-
Haha
-
(http://i54.tinypic.com/sb31nt.jpg)
-
This thread is pure gold.
-
It really is. This should be preserved by some cultural agency for the benefit of future generations.
-
It really is. This should be preserved by some cultural agency for the benefit of future generations.
-
Shark Pool: Official Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CY_HGl6W2U&
-
Shark Pool: Official Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CY_HGl6W2U&
Don't go in the pool... Just don't go in it. hahaha
-
I had been thinking exactly the same thing regarding that Shark Night movie for which that is obviously a parody. Okay, there is a killer shark. Maybe stay out of the water? But I'm sure they came up with some lame reason they had to keep trying to go in the water.
-
http://youtu.be/N0LxeSc3zzk
-
:)
-
Enjoy: www.iambetterthanyourkids.com (http://www.iambetterthanyourkids.com)
-
(http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/298837_237244949665356_171086539614531_651565_1132601873_n.jpg)
-
haha I remember that pumpkin one, awesome ;D
Awesome pumpkin carvings here (http://browse.deviantart.com/artisan/culinary/pumpkin/)!
Don't let your kids out!
(http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/300/7/7/don__t_let_your_kids_out_by_seclairty31-d4e5m32.jpg)
-
http://youtu.be/N0LxeSc3zzk
:)
-
(http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/298837_237244949665356_171086539614531_651565_1132601873_n.jpg)
A couple of years ago I saw a book on a clearance rack that had all kinds of awesome outside-the-box pumpkins. There was a barf one like that, but it was much better. I should have bought it when I had the chance.
-
(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltu3t8SYmp1qfjjglo1_400.gif)
-
(https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-OdurxkXBx1c/TjP6AOlRu5I/AAAAAAAAAiw/JEPcad3_Ja0/w256/Kangaroo.gif)
-
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f57/slothman1982/318647_743989512073_18200739_37653761_1001176657_n.jpg)
-
Still hilarious. :)
-
Don't fuck with mustard. (http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6631672/badass-mustard-rap)
-
(https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Hpsdxt_rVQg/Tqai9Wf6fnI/AAAAAAAAAF4/lJXH3O93XVo/w300/9b973d45c5763bbb7b069883123c66042691fdd1.gif)
-
http://i.imgur.com/kFI68.jpg
-
(http://i.imgur.com/gIAf1.gif)
-
http://magiccardswithgooglyeyes.tumblr.com/ (http://magiccardswithgooglyeyes.tumblr.com/)
-
Haha.
-
http://thekittencovers.tumblr.com/
-
Hahah that's awesome!
-
(http://i.imgur.com/CMwvF.gif)
-
hahahahah
-
Hahaha, that's amazing. Where do people come up with this stuff?
-
I think the Kim Jong Il one is from a tv show, but I can't remember which one.
-
Pretty sure it is from a 30 rock
EDIT: yep http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhohteHuyPM
-
(https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Hpsdxt_rVQg/Tqai9Wf6fnI/AAAAAAAAAF4/lJXH3O93XVo/w300/9b973d45c5763bbb7b069883123c66042691fdd1.gif)
I hate cats, but that kid deserved that and then some.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/RfmpZ.gif)
-
This is amazing, AVGN at his finest. (http://cinemassacre.com/2011/03/03/avgn-rob-the-robot/)
-
This is amazing, AVGN at his finest. (http://cinemassacre.com/2011/03/03/avgn-rob-the-robot/)
Things I want: That basement with contents.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/Ut3qS.jpg)
-
I want to see one of those in person.
-
I hate cats, but that kid deserved that and then some.
Heheh! Never too early to learn.
-
Real Life Gun Spinning, Metal Gear's Ocelot Style! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBQ2mflwnEU&feature=player_embedded)
-
(http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/375941_10150342727756829_503726828_8522123_1216083839_n.jpg)
-
(http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/375941_10150342727756829_503726828_8522123_1216083839_n.jpg)
[spoiler]IT'S A TRAP!![/spoiler]
Lol :P
-
Real Life Gun Spinning, Metal Gear's Ocelot Style! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBQ2mflwnEU&feature=player_embedded)
I clicked this without reading the description. I watched it for like 10 seconds and thought "this is a ridiculous scene - no one can do this irl"
I stand corrected.
-
Hammock Boat! (http://i.imgur.com/OxoFj.jpg)
-
(http://imgdaddy.com/upload/916.jpg)
-
Ted Allen makes some pretentious food. (http://www.theonion.com/video/celebrity-chef-ted-allen-cooks-his-favorite-preten,26571/)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/7gngg.gif)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/Guaoc.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/7gngg.gif)
Ahahahaaa! That's awesome.
-
(http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/385406_549572626102_121101160_31533282_1199946994_n.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/JPzfJ.jpg)
-
(http://www.japemonster.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/friday_gifdump_18_04.gif)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/1v5m9.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/1v5m9.jpg)
Oh nasty! ;D hahaha
-
(http://i.imgur.com/Nm0s1.jpg)
-
Haha, that sign would totally get me into that place if I walked by on the street.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/paex1.gif)
-
(http://engrishfunny.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/engrish-funny-seems-a-little-harsh-for-peeing-on-the-floor.jpg)
-
(http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/c3/bb/dreamcast,stencil-c3bb8d04e8802aee1fcfb38ec66a82cb_i.jpg)
-
awesome
-
(http://i.imgur.com/AtAfP.jpg)
-
Thats great.
-
That's brilliant is what that is.
-
(http://images.dailydawdle.com/godzilla-christmas-tree.jpg)
-
(http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/epic-win-photos-win-portal-christmas-tree-win.jpg)
-
(http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/426902_10100603081516840_23903169_50780868_1120001708_n.jpg)
-
Hahaha, brilliant.
-
Imperial March, floppy style (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHJOz_y9rZE&feature=share)
The logical next step?
Gerudo Valley, floppy style (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4gVlhjXWAo)
-
The logical next step?
Gerudo Valley, floppy style (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4gVlhjXWAo)
Nice. That is my favourite Zelda track too! ;D
It was from Ocarina of Time, right?
-
Yeah, Ocarina. Love it, when played on better instruments anyway. :)
-
(http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/DealWithIt/startrekwithit.gif)
-
(http://www.abload.de/img/0398_oe2pm.gif)
Eastbound and Down, for those that don't know.
Which leads me to this: The best show/commercial tie in ever.
http://youtu.be/S1CJCgr74yg
-
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Michael-McDonald-Arcade-Fighting-Joystick-Controller-PS1-PS2-playstation-/180824578764#ht_4370wt_1396
-
Haha awesome stuff ;D
-
(http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/TheOtherBelmont/cableslol.png)
-
Haha
-
(http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2012/1/21/18/enhanced-buzz-12801-1327189190-17.jpg)
-
Hahaha!
-
I love that one.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/TLpuX.png)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/tvYKM.png)
-
-
I watched that for not knowing what a super saiyan is, it was still funny and sad.
-
Now I'm glad I never watched Dragon Ballz.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/mspLV.jpg)
-
hahaha, that's amazing
-
not quite sure if this counts as a win...
(http://i.imm.io/jP9D.jpeg)
-
Not a win, and a stone-cold serious story, whether butchered by Fox or not. The only related win is one less homicidal fascist.
-
Not a win, and a stone-cold serious story, whether butchered by Fox or not. The only related win is one less homicidal fascist.
(http://www.kveller.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/debbie-downer.jpg)
-
(http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/564641_266353990117837_179289762157594_589925_1150166908_n.jpg)
-
Haha
-
(http://i.imgur.com/kiIZ3.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/5WCGj.jpg)
-
Hahaha
-
(http://therepublika.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/540023_380939925279977_102297636477542_1103569_1996156795_n.jpeg)
-
hahaha, wtf
-
Haha
-
(http://i.imgur.com/qyrr5.jpg)
-
hahaha, that's priceless.
-
Awesome ;D hehe
-
Ok, I'm posting this one blind since I can't view it at the moment but it sounds awesome.
-
Haha, totally awesome. Except whoever is playing it completely sucks. But it's cool... I can't tell if it's lights inside windows or lights on the outside of the building?
-
I wondered about the same thing, so I looked around a bit. It seems they're floodlights on the outside shining on the wall right next to them, from what I could see in this short video.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/nxFJ2.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/kMrDe.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/WkOOA.jpg)
-
http://dontevenreply.com/index.php
greatest troll ever
-
That website is AWESOME.
-
Haha.
-
http://dontevenreply.com/index.php
greatest troll ever
Frickin' hilarious ;D
-
(http://i.imgur.com/GkVvA.jpg)
-
-
(http://i.imgur.com/fxjLt.jpg)
-
Haha that looks awesome!
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrew1qwH2oU&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrew1qwH2oU&feature=related)
Ukigumo!
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrew1qwH2oU&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrew1qwH2oU&feature=related)
Ukigumo!
In response:
Ukigumo! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmcQvTgc2wY)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/YMlp7.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/p6Xh2.jpg)
-
-
(http://i.imgur.com/KVKuH.jpg)
-
hahahahahahahaha
-
(http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/533007_3539848572533_618388825_n.jpg)
-
Haha
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUnVLELDzzI
A compilation of funny videos from Youtube.
-
Been meaning to reply to this for a bit now:
http://wookiessong.ytmnd.com/
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJlbPXZEpRE
A parody of Gotye's "Somebody that I used to know" called "The Star Wars that I used to know"
-
(http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/advice-animals-memes-animal-memes-in-honor-of-the-th-of-july-american-pickup-lines.jpg)
-
(http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/TheOtherBelmont/funny-science-news-experiments-memes-dropping-the-science-this-joke-is-spacetimeless.jpg)
-
Haha!
New era in physics, and mass.
-
(http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/funny-celebrity-pictures-dont-leave-your-children-unattended1.png)
-
Haha
-
(http://i.imgur.com/b8Srd.gif)
-
Dream come true.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/z9ZlO.png)
-
http://arcticready.com/social/gallery
-
Hahaha
-
Boo. It is a fake.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/18/shell-arctic-ready-hoax-greenpeace_n_1684222.html
-
There's probably some legal blowback for impersonating Shell and using Shell's logo without permission. Meh, it may have been worth it!
-
(http://i.imgur.com/11VJD.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/Ip8Ky.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/MYFGn.jpg)
-
(http://i4.dealtwith.it/i/n/35e236ce778d7271de2910f07b16b7db/tumblr_m7g087d8s51qdlh1io1_400[1].gif)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/b8Srd.gif)
Her lovely reaction is what really makes this a win. :)
-
-
That's like the best thing I've ever seen.
-
Mostly for the other recent parent, but it could be fun.
(http://chzvideogames.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/video-game-memes-would-you-kindly-play-bioshock.png)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/8De3j.gif)
-
Mostly for the other recent parent, but it could be fun.
(http://chzvideogames.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/video-game-memes-would-you-kindly-play-bioshock.png)
I've seen that face so much recently. I just found out there's something called the "4 month sleep regression", and it's legit.
I haven't had a decent night's sleep in 4 days. haven't had a "good" night's sleep in much longer.
-
(http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/motivated-pics-14.jpg)
-
Panorama from Mars. (http://www.360pano.eu/show/?id=731)
-
So lonely... :(
-
(http://i.imgur.com/qhoDv.png)
-
-
Hitler vs Vader 1 is better. I am not sure why they haven't done more since Jobs vs Gates. I think they are taking a break. I think they are working on Batman vs Sherlock Holmes next.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/F00eI.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/k5QmS.gif)
-
Haha what a dick! Survival of the fittest, right? :P
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEg4SEch27w
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEg4SEch27w
Haha awesome find ;D
-
Too funny!
-
Haha awesome find ;D
I've watched far too many times now.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/ddLUT.png)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/u2rAH.jpg)
-
I am proud to say that I know almost nothing about this woman. :P
-
I am proud to say that I know almost nothing about this woman. :P
HIGH FIVE! ME NEITHER!
Though I have seen some of this stuff on Facebook. Also, on an episode of South Park some alien creature was raping kids and it was fat and called snooki. Now I am making the connection. :)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/kMYJa.jpg)
-
That's a definite win.
-
(https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c26.0.403.403/p403x403/396569_385279228207072_284862738_n.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/kMYJa.jpg)
http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/2012/09/the-greatest-police-blotter-report-ever/
-
Party pooper.
-
(http://www.abload.de/img/0193_wlqq6.gif)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/VNK0o.png)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/vrYRz.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/ZQQ6i.jpg)
-
(https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/532296_425082977528583_1262956945_n.jpg)
Hell yeah...I'm BATMAN!!!
-
Haha, it would be better if the first part of it was all The goddamn, and the second part was Batman.
-
Haha
-
(http://i3.dealtwith.it/i/n/6f207fd85faecd4261a3ab60bb0de66e/dWteI.jpg)
-
Crustacean. Hahaha! ;D
-
haha awesome
Chef's parents! (http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/103567/chefs-parents)
Don't give him a dollar! You give him a dollar he gonna assume you got more!
-
Hahaha, that's awesome.
-
(https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/315549_538647892831335_981651490_n.jpg)
-
GamesRadar -> "If every game had a subtitle as ludicrously literal as Medal of Honor: Warfighter". (http://www.gamesradar.com/if-every-game-had-subtitle-ludicrously-literal-medal-honor-warfighter/)
(http://17f0418678386b4e6860-e4f9fcd924b589d19bf6ccc2802ea9aa.r66.cf1.rackcdn.com/91c90744d2abfd678a3112f159b5e225b6736128.jpg__576x480_q85.jpg)
-
Haha true but Ghost Recon got that honor first with "Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter"
I'd also like to point out that warfighter is not a great word. It's just a portmanteau that was derived in 2009 as a replacement for "soldier on duty."
-
(http://virtualshacklesimagestest.appspot.com/serve/steamConfusion.jpg)
EPIC win for whomever gets the GIFT! :D
-
hahahah this one is the best:
http://17f0418678386b4e6860-e4f9fcd924b589d19bf6ccc2802ea9aa.r66.cf1.rackcdn.com/e420df95ef0edcce57f40fc0ff48b0300930ddc2.jpg__576x480_q85.jpg
-
hahahah this one is the best:
http://17f0418678386b4e6860-e4f9fcd924b589d19bf6ccc2802ea9aa.r66.cf1.rackcdn.com/e420df95ef0edcce57f40fc0ff48b0300930ddc2.jpg__576x480_q85.jpg
hahaha ;D
-
(http://17f0418678386b4e6860-e4f9fcd924b589d19bf6ccc2802ea9aa.r66.cf1.rackcdn.com/a4e6aadddbf0fbfd205f8705224955ad973f2630.jpg__576x480_q85.jpg)
EDIT:
How To Play Split-Screen:
(https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/156493_474085685969926_1844216984_n.jpg)
-
Rev3 taking on Don't Die Dateless, Dummy. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkPGaHp5KEs&feature=plcp)
-
Rev3 taking on Don't Die Dateless, Dummy. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkPGaHp5KEs&feature=plcp)
Bwaaahaha! That ending.
-
Bwaaahaha! That ending.
LMMFAO!! :D
Yeah, I was in the (TwitchTV) Chat when they did the thing like this past weekend during the Extra Life Charity event - it was insanely funny in there w/ all the viewers, too!
-
(https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/20618_10152335429720436_487539296_n.jpg)
-
This dude is the king of win.
-
Today's woot shirt:
(http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/2489dd1a-40f2-4ba5-863c-74cab991ef7a.png)
-
Hahaha, that's awesome.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/npLod.jpg)
-
(http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/542111_10151229808617877_972545224_n.jpg)
-
-
LOL HAHAHHH F-ING BRILLIANT! ;D Holy crap, I frickin' teared laughing!!
-
(http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/539696_869601191287_940293482_n.jpg)
-
(http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2010/162/4/f/Chrono_Tigger_by_SongbladeX.jpg) (http://sylviadraws.deviantart.com/art/Chrono-Tigger-167322980)
-
Times have changed...
(http://i.imgur.com/ZwFu2QH.jpg?1?7606)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/eQCwEnw.jpg)
-
Yolo!
-
(http://medias.omgif.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/police-troll.gif)
-
What the fuck?
-
(http://i.imgur.com/poa6Kb1.png)
-
(http://i.minus.com/ibnMfO5dXlo1FG.gif)
-
Hahaha... that's so awesome.
-
-
Haha, I was wondering when that was going to pop up here!
-
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/966572_262958927179836_1983629275_o.jpg)
-
:)
-
(https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/1005051_322427411223867_283520250_n.png)
-
*on
-
(http://i.imgur.com/AwjSHZ1.jpg)
-
Haha
-
-
(http://i.imgur.com/s4ld35Z.gif)
-
WARNING: Prepare for your speakers to be blown out, also prepare for a fucking show.
-
WARNING: Prepare for your speakers to be blown out, also prepare for a fucking show.
That was beautiful.
-
WARNING: Prepare for your speakers to be blown out . . .
Jesus . . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PF32APSjrk#t=27
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clipping_%28audio%29
-
No kidding.
-
I don't know if anyone has been following the news, but:
(http://www.ipolitics.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Oct.160509.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/bn72CyG.jpg)
-
My new ringtone. (http://www.blazeti.me/fast/)
-
https://twitter.com/bankheist/status/525428304116191233 (https://twitter.com/bankheist/status/525428304116191233)
-
Hahahaha
-
Haha, oh my god, that TP sculpture.
-
-
Luigis got some moves.
-
And now a video with actual winning in it:
-
That was pretty great.
-
-
Haha
-
And now a video with actual winning in it:
For some reason I found that really entertaining
-
-
Haha that was awesome
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg
It's so sad that our custom youtube code is now broken. It's also sad that it's been a year and a half since this thread was updated. The 2nd problem is the only one I can fix.
Also edifying:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15nNY7uofNw
-
In spirit of the holiday.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqG621-drmk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqG621-drmk)
-
Hahaha! Those last 3 have me in tears.
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQAauVu2sTg
-
Ha! I was subjected to artichoke dip for about half my adult life. For the life of me, I can't understand why anybody likes that shit, even when concocted by someone with better sense.
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A3w-gYj_XU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A3w-gYj_XU)
-
Amazing.
-
My mind is blown.
-
Whaaaaaaaa!
Almost as good as the battlecry of all of Korea:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpuv7VPb2rA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpuv7VPb2rA)
-
I know Kendall has mentioned this several times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I60BhhL9H30 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I60BhhL9H30)
-
Was having a conversation with someone, I think on IRC, about the market for VR porn and how like I get that some people will be into it, but your average dude? A guy with a girlfriend? Or married, with kids? This video demonstrates pretty well how impractical that is. (Also pretty hilarious.)
-
I can definitely see a big market for VR porn, but I doubt the tech is good enough yet. Vertigo in particular is going to be a big problem. (Can't get anything going down there if you feel like puking.)
I think the married guy with kids would be a perfect candidate, Que. Women's priorities change after children come into the picture.
Funny vid, but it runs on for too long.
-
I can see a big market for this as well. You don't need photorealism for people to be turned on by something and with technology always improving that's not far off I think either. Also porn is far more accepted now than in the past, even among couples.
-
What I was getting at is not who would want the porn, but how difficult it would be to do it casually. You're strapping into a sensory deprivation device. Even if your wife isn't home, anyone who's ever had to do anything on the down low while somebody was gone knows that they could return, and unless you've got a camera feed to your driveway coming into the device, good luck hiding your shit in time. Unless you have separate headphones you can take off I guess, and keep a keen ear out. Just seems impractical to me.
-
ENDLESS TRASH! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H18RUB1cxfI)