Overwritten.net
Community => General Discussion => Topic started by: MysterD on Monday, December 20, 2010, 10:04:36 PM
-
Idol,
Happy Birthday!!!
(Keep in mind, it past midnight here)
So, any big plans for the b-day?
Request any awesome gifts?
Fill us in!
-
I still have an hour left!
Uh, no real plans. Probably going to go get some chinese food somewhere. And my gift was my new ipod (its a big combined bday and christmas gift).
-
Happy birthday dude. Just so you now you have another gift heading your way.
-
You bastard, you are way too nice to me.
But thanks. :)
-
Happy Birthday dude. :)
-
Happy birthday dude! I would send you a hooker but they don't ship well.
-
Happy birthday Idol! I sent you a hooker but I don't know how well she will do with the shipping.
-
I'm pretty sure one of us has used that joke for Idol's birthday thread for the past five years.... and it hasn't gotten old.
Happy birthday to the beard.
-
Happy Birthday Idolman!
-
Happy birthday man
-
Happy birthday! Man, those just keep speeding on by. Hope you have a great day.
-
Best wishes Idol!
-
Well since you're going to be on wireless today this will be easier to load.
[spoiler]
(http://erooups.com/img/img2/20091020/erotic/gifko.gif)[/spoiler]
-
Can that be put in a spoiler tag for those that surf at work?
-
Or may have their visiting cousin's kids running around the house. :P
-
Happy Birthday!!
geez.. why give him milk bags???
-
Because Idol is very picky?
-
? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_bag)
-
haha I've only seen those in Canada.
-
haha I've only seen those in Canada.
haha man, that brought back some Canadian memories :D
-
Haha... happy birthday, dude. You've got a little something coming from me, but I'm so bad about doing anything these days, you may not see it until I hand it to you in March.