Overwritten.net
Community => General Discussion => Topic started by: Xessive on Wednesday, January 04, 2012, 10:02:19 PM
-
New Steve Jobs Action Figure Is So Good It’s Freaky (http://gizmodo.com/5872483/this-new-steve-jobs-action-figure-is-so-good-its-freaky)
That's arguably the best action figure I've ever seen (in terms of accurately depicting its reference).
-
The last thing in the world I'd want is a Steve Jobs action figure but that thing is a work of art.
-
The only thing worse than getting an Aquaman action figure.
-
I wish they had a Gabe Newell action figure that I could send to Idol.
-
They do:
[spoiler](http://www.mwctoys.com/images/review_jabba_3.jpg)[/spoiler]
-
They do:
[spoiler](http://www.mwctoys.com/images/review_jabba_3.jpg)[/spoiler]
Ba-Dum-Tish!!
-
Well that's good, now the fanboys have an idol to worship in the absence of their god.
-
And you have yet another thing to bitch about. Win, win!
Anyway... all I have to say about this: wtf?
-
I would like a whole line of CEO action figures.
-
And they should have a line of different weapons and outfits so you could make them fight. Ninja Steve Jobs versus Pirate John Hammergren, at long last!
-
And they should have a line of different weapons and outfits so you could make them fight. Ninja Steve Jobs versus Pirate John Hammergren, at long last!
Haha I'd love to see a Dark Lord Steve Ballmer figure :P
-
Balmer would only have one line: Developers! Developers! Developers!
-
Oh good. The cult will now have idols to put in the shrines.