Overwritten.net
Games => General Gaming => Topic started by: idolminds on Thursday, February 23, 2012, 10:36:52 AM
-
[spoiler]Jet Set Radio coming to PSN/XBLA[/spoiler]
-
That game was fuuuuun!!
-
Hell yes! Finally.
-
Totally pumped. I'll have to wait for a sale, but I'll bite. I loved that bloody game.
-
Jet Grind Radio?
-
Jet Grind Radio?
Correct. It's known as Jet Set Radio everywhere else though. Jet Grind Radio was the US title.
-
And they got it straight with Jet Set Radio Future, the sequel.
-
No fucking way. As soon as I heard that music I got super excited. Anyone have any info? New game/remake/re-release of one of the first two? I'd take any.
Also, I never finished Future - something was just a bit off with a few of those stages.
-
No fucking way. As soon as I heard that music I got super excited. Anyone have any info? New game/remake/re-release of one of the first two? I'd take any.
Also, I never finished Future - something was just a bit off with a few of those stages.
According to this Giant Bomb article it's an HD re-release. (http://www.giantbomb.com/news/jet-set-radio-coming-to-xblapsn/4000/) Hopefully, they end up re-releasing Future as well.
-
Yeah, I really want to get into Future again. I played the hell out of the first one but never got around to putting too much time into the 2nd. Would love to see it come around. Fuck, I even had the GBA version of JGR. I loved those games.
-
New info, screens, and a contest! (http://blogs.sega.com/2012/02/28/jet-set-contest/)
Coming to PC as well, the screens look nice, and they have a contest to get your graffiti in the game. I guess officially...hopefully they keep the custom graffiti option like the original had.
-
Holy shit: PC? I'm fucking in.