Overwritten.net
Community => General Discussion => Topic started by: K-man on Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 02:28:32 PM
-
http://hint.fm/wind/
-
http://www.earslap.com/projectslab/otomata
-
Pictures of people taken mid-scare at a haunted house
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nightmaresfearfactory/
-
That's brilliant. Also, I like the one where the chick is accidentally groping the one in front of her.
-
http://www.overwritten.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=27
-
Willy Wonka You Get Nothing Remix
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82369470/
-
Sorry for the hour(s) that you will spend on this. (http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm)
-
-
http://textfromdog.tumblr.com/
-
http://burdu976.com/?portfolio=ink-riders (http://burdu976.com/?portfolio=ink-riders)
-
Just looked at last 4 posts all at once. Awesome.
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=-zRIdu4YTq0
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=-zRIdu4YTq0
Abomination! Holy crap, I had no idea the SW franchise was so tarnished!
-
Anything based on Kinect is indeed an abomination, so far.
-
The only cool Kinect game/toy. (http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-ex-double-fine-happy-action-theater/17-5567/)
-
Haha, that's actually pretty cool as far as tech demo.
-
That's awesome. Not a game, by their own admission, but very cool regardless.
-
Google BBS (http://www.masswerk.at/googleBBS/): what Google would have looked like in the 80's.
-
Haha, that's actually pretty awesome.
-
-
(http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2010/344/6/c/pikachu___ash_by_khengwai-d34lcu1.jpg)
-
That is strangely erotic.
-
-
Fuck yes. I have watched that exact video a few different times before, good stuff. I will never get tired of hearing "The Ecstasy of Gold".
-
(http://i.imgur.com/ufsBY.jpg)
-
http://www.buzzfeed.com/donnad/best-buy-sunday-ad-from-1996
-
Hahaha! Oh, wait . . . I could afford those PCs then, and I can't afford the new ones. *Sigh*
I should dig up some of my early-80s micro mags.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/swIAb.jpg)
-
Now I really want to know what that's from.
-
A manga called Uzumaki. (thank you, Tineye)
-
Sucks she had to find out he really didn't love her enough.
-
Technically the car did stop.
-
Idol wins.
-
This could belong in the win thread.
http://nothingsgonnastopmenow.com/
-
This could belong in the win thread.
http://nothingsgonnastopmenow.com/
>I come into this thread
>Oh hey I should check out Kmans link
>Huh? It's a game?
>5 minutes later
>"that's enough internet for today."
-
Ahhahahaha. This is the best thing on the internet....mainly because of the list of most recent 24 dreams submitted by users. Amazing.
-
Hahahahaha..... what the fuck. Why? I don't understand. And yet, so awesome.
-
NSFW (http://i.imgur.com/35J7E.jpg)
-
http://elroyklee.com/Mindplay-bricks-on-me (http://elroyklee.com/Mindplay-bricks-on-me)
-
Ahhahahaha. This is the best thing on the internet....mainly because of the list of most recent 24 dreams submitted by users. Amazing.
Definitely. Best one from mine was "rail bitches"
-
Bike paths in the shape of animals in Tokyo (http://inhabitat.com/tokyo-zoo-project-maps-gigantic-animals-in-tokyo-using-bike-lanes/)
-
Those aren't paths, its just lines traced on a map to that draw out animals.
-
I love this thread, but in the future for anyone posting stuff with nudity, could you put it behind a spoiler tag for those of us that happen to check this thread at work please?
-
I don't think spoiler tags hide images, so I linkified it.
-
Edit: Hopefully that fixed it. Still new to YouTube posting.
-
Aww, it's not working.. Damneth!
-
(http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/574850_10151123724752576_13848807575_13427007_1235624813_n.jpg)
-
Haha! Wow. It's a console museum.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/ILyGX.jpg)
-
Weird! hehe
Also not sure if I'd trust a place running a Star Wars promotion but still manages to misspell "Darth Vader."
-
Awesome geeky stuff! (http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-dorky-hobbies-taken-to-badass-extremes/)
-
(http://dirgefornovember.com/s9y/uploads/hug.jpg)
-
Hahaha.
(http://i.imgur.com/j6fX2.gif)
-
-
For Sy:
-
That's pretty awesome. Usually folks get the proportions way off. While the head seems a bit too small, it's at least go the imposing size and most of the width right.
-
It's a big image so here's the link: Nicolas Cage as every Star Wars character (http://i.imgur.com/e5CZm.jpg)
-
www.bikerfox.com :troll:
-
Gilbert Gottfried reads 50 shades of grey.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c82_1337349279 (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c82_1337349279)
Hahahahaha
-
Haha! ;D
-
Haha awesome ;D
-
Haha
-
(http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/epic-fail-photos-poorly-dressed-too-soon-nah.jpg)
-
Hahaha
(http://i.eatliver.com/2012/9000.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/58tSK.jpg)
-
http://savethesounds.info/
-
Belmont will appreciate this.
-
Best.Movie.Ever
-
Heheh! Can you name all the movies that contributed to this trailer? I recognized at least 3.
The comments over at youtube are fairly entertaining too. The morons who thought this is real are good for some yuks.
-
Not safe for work (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqGc6oeIQ5Y)
-
Best Youtube compilation video ever! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aLR-8c11ms)
-
Pixelated Giantbombers
(http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/3/38891/2250132-edits2.png)
-
-
Lego B-Wing!
-
Ligo? Oh...
-
-
Metachaos (http://vimeo.com/16056709#)
-
Metachaos (http://vimeo.com/16056709#)
Dude, you should have marked that NSFW! Now my boss thinks I'm weird.
It is pretty funky though :P
-
Metachaos (http://vimeo.com/16056709#)
That was fucking awesome!
-
Dude, you should have marked that NSFW! Now my boss thinks I'm weird.
It is pretty funky though :P
haha really?
It is pretty cool though. :)
-
haha really?
It is pretty cool though. :)
Haha there's nothing unsafe about it, it just comes off kinda odd "Hey there, how's your break goin--Woah, you're a strange one!" haha ;D
-
Metachaos (http://vimeo.com/16056709#)
Chaos eats all structure. How depressing. Other than the damn shakiness, awesomely done.
Edit:
Checking it out on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UPUhn9hpTU), I noticed that the author was still responding to comments as of 20 hours ago. Plus he explains his vision, which is helpful.
-
-
(http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1773212_o.gif)
-
Slow motion lightening. (http://thekidshouldseethis.com/post/27440704838)
-
Damn that's so cool!
-
If I ever had a kid I would totally get a poster of them riding a dinosaur. (http://www.dinoprints.com/)
-
lol that is awesome
http://www.dinoprints.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/1/0/100000086.jpg
-
(http://i.imgur.com/0Mcl9.jpg)
-
(https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-zibgg2NN9g0/UAwRoXSqpFI/AAAAAAAATc4/d96sDF01mvI/s402/3or4.jpeg)
-
This is not a neat thing, but it's definitely weird. Really, really weird.
-
WTF?! That video starts WTF but it keeps getting weirder!!! How does it get weirder??!
-
:o
Uh . . . so what . . ? . . . ah, screw it.
-
Yes.
-
This is not a neat thing, but it's definitely weird. Really, really weird.
Oh wow, that was one of Thor's Warriors Three in the movie.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/L9YU4.jpg)
-
WAT
-
DAT
[spoiler]Needs erection to stay hooked on wall.[/spoiler]
-
Honey Badger don't give a shit (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7pGZudN8rE).
-
Van0rd?
-
Making of (http://motionographer.com/2012/06/11/exclusive-making-of-king-and-countrys-motel-6-metamorphosis/)
-
CorgiCam
And for the feline inclined, KittenCam
-
http://www.petapixel.com/2011/08/24/artist-mocks-the-absurd-poses-in-fashion-photos-by-doing-them-in-real-life/
-
Hehe. On a chubby chick it might look a bit funny, but had it been someone thinner the reaction would've been different. And as someone who's done a bit of fashion photography I can tell you that there is a reason those types of poses developed and it actually takes a moderate amount of skill to pull them off properly.
-
Obviously those aren't supposed to be representations of reality, and you pretty much look weird as shit holding any position like a statue in public, regardless of how normal. Which sort of seems to defeat the purpose of the mockery. Though it's kind of funny.
-
(http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/cool%20gifs/grand/cool-gifs-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1799.gif)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/488Hwh.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/yslke.gif)
-
don't know if this has been posted before, but...
playable handheld lcd games from the 80s - http://www.pica-pic.com/
-
-
Optical illusion produces incredible animations, no electricity required (http://www.geek.com/articles/geek-cetera/optical-illusion-produces-incredible-animations-no-electricity-required-2012099/)
-
49 Quadrocopters in outdoor-formation-flight!
-
(http://i.imgur.com/yAwEv.gif)
-
Yeah, that show is ... something.
-
something . . . awful? repulsive? nauseating?
-
All of the above?
-
http://www.lovethesepics.com/2011/09/nature-laughs-last-at-glass-beach-38-pics/
-
I remember those from back home. There are no beaches made from glass in Puerto Rico, but you do run across rounded glass "pebbles" now and then. Neat stuff.
-
(http://palevo.com/gallery/albums/userpics/bable.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/G0OSX.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/QIa2p.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/qCcRd.jpg)
-
Hahaha... wtf
-
hahhahahaha
-
:)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/rNGX6.jpg)
-
Haha Game of Thronsoles! :P
-
(https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/523471_338726129557123_612850769_n.jpg)
-
(https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/229855_10151210476289717_2093009038_n.jpg)
-
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/302725_366853533401215_1473025475_n.jpg)
-
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/302725_366853533401215_1473025475_n.jpg)
:-X
-
:-X
???
-
Why the nausea D?
-
D, when they say you're "so into a book you could devour it," they mean that figuratively.
-
You are in the wrong fooking bookstore.
-
Fook Mi? Fook Yu!
-
http://www.damnlol.com/i/cf1accebe2d889425d9cb92e0197912e.jpg
-
http://www.damnlol.com/ocean-gangnam-style-26931.html
-
(http://www.damnlol.com/i/36fa08c1cf2055af7681a8b4c0662cde.jpg)
-
LMAO @ X's pic
-
(http://i.imgur.com/RkN0X.gif)
-
-
love. that.
-
What. the. fuck.
-
#YOLO!
-
http://www.pointerpointer.com/
-
http://www.pointerpointer.com/
Haha cool ;D
-
http://imgur.com/a/SBI7M
I can't decide how I feel about this.
-
Gaming ADD?
-
I alternate between amazement and jealously to sadness and pity.
-
Why sadness and pity? That's too nice and comprehensive for just your average schmuck, or at least I'm guessing. I imagine he's got some money to burn doing all that shit. And that's a pretty boss setup with great usability, not merely a collection to stack along the wall of your mom's basement. Would be tons of fun to have people over with all that.
-
Just imagine how lonely that house is when no one is around. Assuming it's this guy's primary residence.
-
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/lanube/25130513/53599/53599_600.gif)
-
hahahahaha that's amazing!
-
http://imgur.com/a/SBI7M
I can't decide how I feel about this.
I can...That's awesome! :D
-
(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/lanube/25130513/53599/53599_600.gif)
I just... what....
???
-
Don't hate, appreciate!
-
It wasn't hate. More amused bewilderment.
-
-
-
Haha
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=17CLlZuiBkQ
-
-
horrible, pésimo gusto, cruel, innecesario, perverso, irrespetuoso, violento e infeliz
Now I know I'm too old. The world has moved on past me if it broadly enjoys this. Was that a real audience laughing, or just a canned laugh track?
-
Variable game review. (http://www.oxm.co.uk/47898/reviews/family-guy-back-to-the-multiverse-review/)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/FJv0h.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/kxbv7.jpg)
-
Huh?
-
-
Finally something else I can do with my speakers!
-
-
Is it really that big a deal? Where is he, Mexico?
-
http://imgur.com/YMzo9
-
(http://cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/1212013095474.gif)
-
-
Best movie ever.
-
This is what it looks like when you defrost an entire building (http://www.geek.com/articles/geek-cetera/this-is-what-it-looks-like-when-you-defrost-an-entire-building-20130126/)
EDIT:
Oh and Here's what happens when you pour lava on ice! (http://vimeo.com/19260895)
-
Ah QTEs, some people get them just right :P
-
Haha! If only Far Cry 3 had followed this lead. It only exceeds the perfect amount of QTE'ing by 1.
-
-
-
I wasn't sure whether to put this in the win thread, the fail thread, or this thread. Do we have an "oh, Japan..." thread? This video was mildly amusing in a wtf way at first, then it just got crazy and I was suddenly looking over my shoulder to make sure no one saw what I was watching.
-
That cracked me up. ;D Not work safe, I suppose.
-
Haha leave it to the Japanese to find a more provocative way for eating ice-cream!
-
-
That's awesome. :)
-
-
(http://i.imgur.com/GEbV0CG.jpg)
-
(http://tosh.comedycentral.com/blog/files/2013/02/cafebchnga1.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/IaqvHVf.jpg)
-
-
Don't care if this old, but holy shit, its great:
-
(http://i.imgur.com/a7OmG.jpg)
-
-
(http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/484338_498837796842052_1148150929_n.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/cCcS7qM.jpg)
From Reddit
-
(https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7122272512/hF1013155/)
-
haha
-
(https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7122272512/hF1013155/)
That is the fucking best thing ever. I didn't know "bloodmouth" was a derogatory term militant vegans used to describe us normies.
-
Yeah, and "carnist" is the latest urban dictionary meme.. Even though the word "carnivore" already exists. I think they just obsessively have to add the -ist to give it a negative connotation as in "racist."
-
I wish I could find some humor with these wackos. Nothing pisses me off more than bullying, and no bullying is more disconcerting than the lunatic fringe's.
-
Reddit Submission page of a user who found a safe in some old drug house and is trying to crack it (http://fr.reddit.com/user/dont_stop_me_smee/submitted/)
Not that interesting, but I've been caught up in the hype and am now super curious as to if there's anything inside. It'll keep updating.
-
There is probably nothing. They would leave anything inside.
-
-
Aldebraan
-
There is probably nothing. They would leave anything inside.
You're a horrible, horrible person.
-
They would *not leave anything inside... I meant.
But I am just preventing disappointment.
-
This reminds me of Geraldo Rivera's worst embarrassment, opening Al Capone's "vault" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mystery_of_Al_Capone%27s_Vaults).
-
This reminds me of Geraldo Rivera's worst embarrassment, opening Al Capone's "vault" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mystery_of_Al_Capone%27s_Vaults).
Haha. I thought about that as well, and even looked it up on wikipedia too. Sadly, they don't have much info there. Like, was it even a real vault? It seems really strange to me that they opened it in the 80's.
-
I actually watched that show live. Haha! It's been so long that I can't remember details. I just remember it looked like an empty basement with a bit of trash strewn around, and Geraldo picked up this empty bottle and said something like "it's not from this time". Hahaha! Poor guy. No, the bottle wasn't treasure.
-
(https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/527727_442229745864734_515011307_n.jpg)
-
You're a horrible, horrible person.
-
I laughed pretty uncontrollably. I WOULD make fun of a dude for the rest of his life for that.
-
Scale of the universe. (http://htwins.net/scale2/)
-
Scale of the universe. (http://htwins.net/scale2/)
Sweet. Helps put things in perspective.
-
Best. Alarm Clock. Ever.
(http://i.imgur.com/BRrpaLr.png)
-
Best fire hazard. Ever.
-
Hahaha! That was my immediate reaction to the images.
-
-
-
(https://global3.memecdn.com/shaved-bear_o_1173722.jpg)
-
-
-
-
So alone :(
-
-
I just had to share that :)
-
That's awesome. :)
-
-
-
-
If there was a Hell, this is what it'd look like:
(http://i.imgur.com/8fjQJl9.jpg)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/O06ex3i.gif)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/aViKZB7.jpg)
-
Worth your time:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2446391/Amazing-Civil-War-photographs-created-colorist-bring-eras-heroes-characters-life-color-time.html
-
-
-
(http://i.imgur.com/9WFT5Fu.jpg)
-
That is legendary!
-
Holy crap! Mr Spock would be proud.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/VwQGnqX.gif)
-
No matter how that was done, it's impressive. I'm guessing shutter speed is synched to the blade rotation, but it would have to be ridiculously fast to prevent all motion blur.
-
I just assumed it was a miniature prop swinging on a string.
-
Cobra is correct. :)
-
Wow, this is actually 6 years old at least.
2 comments seem to cover the techie stuff. My remaining issue is with fps vs shutter speed. That's not a 1000-fps video. Cherrypicked frames?
Edit: Oh, lol. 240 rpm would translate to 24 fps very nicely, or even 30 or 60 fps for that matter.
That's a MI-24 Hind helicopter. Rotor diameter 17.3m, rotation rate 240 rpm. If rotor spans ~70% of a 640x480 frame, we have ~4cm / pixel. For blur artifacts of +/- 1 pixel, blade tip travel ~10cm is allowed. The blade tip speed is 217m/s, so a 1/2000s exposure will satisfy this. Easily attainable in broad daylight with a good lens, and easily synced with a camera running at 1000-2000fps. In the last frame, the rotor tips are noticably less distinct than near the hub. That's motion blur.
That's incorrect. Modern helicopters have a Fuel Control Unit that keeps the rotor RPM constant at all times. There may be some minor fluctuation due to load and performance but if the F.C.U. works properly the helicopter maintains pretty much the same Rotor RPM constant from takeoff to landing. Climb and descent are achived by varying the rotor blade angle of attack, therefore increasing their lift just as an airplane's wing does and not by increasing or decreasing their angular velocity.
-
I've seen that before. Pretty wild.
-
-
Haha.
-
http://theoatmeal.com/blog/3d_movies
-
(http://i.imgur.com/t7ik8uC.jpg)
-
haha, that's great
-
Real time model of the Earth's wind patterns (http://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/isobaric/1000hPa/orthographic=-322.62,5.21,323)
-
Real time model of the Earth's wind patterns (http://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/isobaric/1000hPa/orthographic=-322.62,5.21,323)
That's pretty cool!
-
Real time model of the Earth's wind patterns (http://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/isobaric/1000hPa/orthographic=-322.62,5.21,323)
The difference between air currents over land and over sea is insane.
-
(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-vfafFVdLBFg/UrIBJM_NEoI/AAAAAAAADmQ/5LdValgjRA0/w720-h739-no/13+-+1)
-
Haha
-
-
(http://i.imgur.com/7OCH0eE.png)
-
Hahaha oh God!! The poor woman!
-
Hahaha, wow.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/GTe1b.gif)
-
Haha Balls of Steel!
-
Must have, he's the Devil.
-
I'm just going to use this thread as an opportunity to tell everyone digg.com is awesome again. I've been checking it daily for the past couple of months and it's yet to disappoint. They consistently manage to curate interesting and obscure content.
-
Nice try Kevin Rose!
Anyway, enjoy:
(http://i.imgur.com/th3JXH8.gif)
-
If I ever have a cat:
(http://i.imgur.com/DtbBC9O.gif)
-
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1549538_10202094895045579_2106060591_n.jpg)
-
Haha!
(http://i.imgur.com/dH2J7VQ.png)
-
(http://i.imgur.com/kdWczaq.jpg)
-
-
Haha
-
-
The sad part is that's not the first time I've seen them. I have no idea how I ran across them the first time, but I watched like 8 videos in a row. Some of the stuff is sort of generic, but their backing band is a lot better than you'd expect them to be, and at least a couple of the songs were actually pretty damned good. At the very least, most of them are catchy enough that you'll hate yourself and feel like a pedophile when you're humming them to yourself later.
Thanks, Japan.
EDIT - I hate you a little right now, Pyro.
But okay, here:
It's a tad goofy and all, but there's more musicianship behind that than seems logical. If you cut out the pageantry and pointless "lyrics", the song would really be reasonably legit.
-
It was pretty good until the chorus. Then it just sounded like generic jpop until the guitars kicked back in.
Que, your link is broken. Take out everything but the bold when using the YouTube embed thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKfp9aKu1Mo
-
If the south gets a hold of this, it'll be the end of red necks as we know it.
-
Haha dude that's awesome! Dangerous no doubt but awesome!
-
Jesus Christ people are stupid.
-
Flawless Ian McKellan impersonation on Fresh Prince of Belaire.
-
Haha!
(http://i.imgur.com/dH2J7VQ.png)
Why is he pushing on their asses?
-
Alright this is kinda crazy and awesome. Dude works on creating the perfect SimCity 3000 city, includes detailed notes and epic music for epicness.
-
Haha, that's completely nuts.
-
(http://i.imgur.com/ilt7fdD.jpg)
-
Vote for Soviet Bear! (http://imgur.com/a/rj75V)
-
-
-
Hahaha! I thought it was serious at first. Nicely done.
-
Hahaha! I thought it was serious at first. Nicely done.
haha good ol' Onion News :P
"I spent 5 hours designing my orc's liver! This is awesome!"
-
11 minutes of insanity from adult swim. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrGrOK8oZG8)
-
Haha, as intense as my dislike for Adult Swim has grown over the years, that's kind of amazing.
-
Why didn't the falcon get a title card? FAIL
-
Pixel Pioneers: A Brief History of Graphics (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzN2pgL0zeg&index=1&list=PLOQZmjD6P2HlOoEVKOPaCFvLnjP865X1f)
-
Pixel Pioneers: A Brief History of Graphics (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzN2pgL0zeg&index=1&list=PLOQZmjD6P2HlOoEVKOPaCFvLnjP865X1f)
Thanks, I watched the whole series. While I knew most of it already, it was still interesting.
-
Yeah, I pretty much knew it too--lived it! I just thought it was a terrific way to encapsulate the whole thing.
But I do hope the "blast processing" remark was meant to be funny. ;D
-
-
Haha
-
http://9gag.com/gag/a8bvngO
-
I miss Canada. Life is so peaceful there. Except for the milk in the plastic bags. What's up with that?
-
I miss Canada. Life is so peaceful there. Except for the milk in the plastic bags. What's up with that?
Don't worry bro, that's an East Cost thing. On the West Coast we take our milk in bottles or cartons like god intended.
Seriously, all you Canadians East of Manitoba - that bag shit is weird as hell.
-
-
This is probably not as funny to anyone but me, but I couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably when I first saw it. (https://twitter.com/asterios/status/561766547958816769)
-
Haha, that's amazing.
-
-
Someone remade Terminator 2 in GTAV. It's kind of hilarious how janky some of the action scenes are and the dialogue but at the same time fascinating how much they nailed the movie shot for shot.
-
Yeah thats pretty amazing.
-
-
https://purrli.com/
Internet cat purr generator!
-
https://twitter.com/darkstockphotos
This is a great twitter account.
-
https://twitter.com/darkstockphotos
This is a great twitter account.
Haha these images are disturbing!! It's brilliant! ;D
-
Oh man oh man oh man oh man, this is amazing.
-
I don't know what to say.
-
I would love to have been part of the drug-fueled meeting that spawned that amazing monstrosity.
-
Almost looks fake (https://twitter.com/FelicityMorse/status/922223815790342145).
-
(https://i.imgur.com/rgFwsC8.jpg)
(https://i.imgur.com/8pAmPEO.jpg)
(https://i.imgur.com/aeOLdSA.jpg)