Overwritten.net
Community => Entertainment => Topic started by: iPPi on Saturday, September 08, 2012, 09:11:11 PM
-
Anybody watch this legal comedy/drama? This is one of my favourite TV shows at the moment. The characters, dynamics, and writing are all top notch.
For those who have no idea what it is about: Mike Ross has a photographic memory, but due to poor life decisions, smokes weed and makes money by helping people cheat on their LSATs. A chance encounter with Harvey Specter, a senior partner at a law firm, changes everything when Harvey decides to hire Mike as the new junior associate.
-
Yeah, it's a great show. Great cast too!
[spoiler]Mike does make quite a few bad decisions with regards to Rachel though[/spoiler] ;)
-
Here's a clip of the characters' dialogue. It's not directly from the show but rather a web game, but it illustrates the awesomeness of the show.
-
I absolutely love this show! I've been watching it from the very start and I haven't let, can't get my friends into it though...
One of my favorite things about this show is that [spoiler] Harvey never loses, but at what costs? Does he lose Mike's trust or screw over the proverbial "good guys"? [/spoiler]
-
Donna is mine. All you motherfuckers better stay away from her.
-
I watched this on an airplane and actually really liked it. I didn't know the name of it until now, though.