Overwritten.net

Community => Entertainment => Topic started by: Pugnate on Saturday, June 01, 2013, 11:32:55 PM

Title: Iron Man 3
Post by: Pugnate on Saturday, June 01, 2013, 11:32:55 PM
Here is my review:

http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/17511/iron-man-3-suit-up-for-a-grand-spectacle/

What did you guys think? I came back entertained but there was a glaring plot hole:

[spoiler]Why did Tony Stark spend the majority of the movie trying to fix his Iron Man suit, as if it was the only one he had, when by the end he had dozens coming to his aid? :P[/spoiler]
Title: Re: Iron Man 3
Post by: Xessive on Sunday, June 02, 2013, 01:59:53 AM
Here is my review:

http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/17511/iron-man-3-suit-up-for-a-grand-spectacle/

What did you guys think? I came back entertained but there was a glaring plot hole:

[spoiler]Why did Tony Stark spend the majority of the movie trying to fix his Iron Man suit, as if it was the only one he had, when by the end he had dozens coming to his aid? :P[/spoiler]
Haha awesome.

Yeah, that's actually a plot hole related to the contradiction with the comics regarding the Extremis virus..[spoiler] In the comics Tony actually gets infected but in his case Extremis focuses on his mental capacity and he creates a suit that's effectively bonded to him; it is THE suit :P He eventually gets rid of it though as his enemies find out how to exploit Extremis.[/spoiler]
Title: Re: Iron Man 3
Post by: Pugnate on Sunday, June 02, 2013, 02:22:06 AM
hahaha I have no idea. How stupid of the screenwriters!
Title: Re: Iron Man 3
Post by: Xessive on Sunday, June 02, 2013, 02:31:35 AM
hahaha I have no idea. How stupid of the screenwriters!
I chock it up to an oversight but it was still an entertaining movie :)

[spoiler]The twist with The Madarin was risky but I liked it![/spoiler]
Title: Re: Iron Man 3
Post by: Pugnate on Sunday, June 02, 2013, 03:52:30 AM
I thought it was hilarious. Kingsley is hilarious.
Title: Re: Iron Man 3
Post by: Cools! on Sunday, June 02, 2013, 12:43:55 PM
I liked it as well even with some really stupid stuff [spoiler](like suit parts flying across the country on command)[/spoiler] and a few plot holes.