Author Topic: Lost season 2 SPOLIERS GALORE  (Read 6976 times)

Offline Pugnate

  • What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
  • *
  • Posts: 12,257
    • OW
Lost season 2 SPOLIERS GALORE
« on: Saturday, October 28, 2006, 05:59:47 PM »
I just finished it. WTF?

I loved it all. I don't really have many theories, though I believe the 'others' are probably scientists trying to save the world.

edit:

Also through out the finale I kept wondering if they were on Atlantis? Would that explain the statue?

Offline gpw11

  • Gold Member
  • *
  • Posts: 7,182
Re: Lost season 2 SPOLIERS GALORE
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, October 29, 2006, 08:02:44 PM »
what statue?

Offline angrykeebler

  • Veteran
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,717
Re: Lost season 2 SPOLIERS GALORE
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, October 29, 2006, 09:10:09 PM »
[spoiler]i think he means the statue that sayeed, jin and sun see on their way to the other side of the island ..sayeed says "i dont know whats more disconcerting..the fact that only the foot is there or that it only has 4 toes[/spoiler]
Suck it, Pugnate.