Author Topic: Hotline Miami 2 => Update: There will be a Level Editor  (Read 2891 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Re: Hotline Miami 2 => Will take place in early 90's and will conclude the series
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 09:13:49 AM »

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
Re: Hotline Miami 2 => Will take place in early 90's and will conclude the series
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 03:21:27 PM »
<cheers>
Now we need MORE info on this sequel.
Looking forward to this.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 04:00:10 PM »
Little more info here. They also had another little article thats says no to multiplayer and a maybe on a map editor. Man I hope they get an editor out there. Would be amazing.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 04:16:09 PM »
Little more info here. They also had another little article thats says no to multiplayer and a maybe on a map editor. Man I hope they get an editor out there. Would be amazing.

Hell yes @ the thought of an Editor! :D

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 08:21:41 PM »

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #6 on: Monday, June 09, 2014, 01:54:59 PM »
Pack it up, E3 is over. The bet thing ever was already shown.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Re: Hotline Miami 2 => Update: There will be a Level Editor
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 11:38:52 PM »
Want the special collectors edition with a 3 disc vinyl soundtrack? The entire soundtrack won't fit on there but you also get the full digital soundtrack and game with it.

You can also hit up the Hotline Miami 2 EP from Jasper Byrne, one of the artists on the first games soundtrack. The EP has 4 tracks from the game, 2 available now and 2 released in a few more days.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, February 25, 2015, 11:49:12 AM »
Releasing March 10th!

Preorders are up on GOG, Steam, and probably all the other sites that sell games. Also digital comics you can read for free while you wait!

EDIT: If you're buying on Steam might as well get it on Green Man Gaming with code KPMN32-6VRM69-6INRND for 20% off.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 25, 2015, 12:52:47 PM by idolminds »

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, March 19, 2015, 05:20:29 PM »
So a little drama when this thing released. While preorders were up the system requirements listed Windows XP as supported. At some point that changed but of course its not like they sent out emails to alert people so imagine my surprise when I install the game and it doesn't run. I sent an email to GOG support and its true, XP isn't supported. They offered me a "one-time refind" for my "old purchase" (it was a preorder and they listed the wrong requirements, don't pull that shit with me). I decided to hold onto it because I could extract the music from the game files and I should upgrade soon-ish anyway.

HOWEVER!

Turns out I don't have to wait because someone on the Steam forums made a patch that lets the game run on XP. This raises all sorts of questions such as why it couldn't be like this in the first place, but hey! It works! So I can play it and I'm happy.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #11 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 05:55:43 AM »
Turns out I don't have to wait because someone on the Steam forums made a patch that lets the game run on XP. This raises all sorts of questions such as why it couldn't be like this in the first place, but hey! It works! So I can play it and I'm happy.

Oh, snap - Silent made the patch for HLM2!

Silent's the guy who did all the GTA3, GTA: VC, and GTA: SA "Silent" unofficial patches, which are here.