Author Topic: Offical thread of Holiday Sales and the true meaning of Christmas  (Read 1756 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Offical thread of Holiday Sales and the true meaning of Christmas
« on: Thursday, December 12, 2013, 12:04:34 PM »
GOG Wnter Sale has started. They have daily deals to vote on, and a set of 3 special mystery deals for you to choose from. And for the next 40-some hours you can grab Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics for free! Zero monies! I'd grab it if I were you since the rights of the games will pass over to Zenimax at the end of the month and so far they haven't made any deals with GOG so it might just disappear from sale.

Amazon Small Studios, Big Deals is worth a look. I can totally recommend Spectromancer + all expansions for $2 if you like strategy/card games.

See a deal somewhere? POST!

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
Re: Offical thread of Holiday Sales and the true meaning of Christmas
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, December 14, 2013, 11:38:57 PM »
I almost bought Redneck Rampage on the gog.com sale for $2.50, but then I watched a few videos and reminded myself of how bad the level design is. I loved all those old-school shooters, but this one I just can't convince myself is worth going back to, lol.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #4 on: Friday, December 20, 2013, 09:33:00 AM »
GreenManGaming has Assassin's Creed Liberation HD preorder for $4.99. Use code GMG20-ZB5D1-93X49 to knock the .99 off the end. You can also trade in some of your other GMG games to make it even cheaper, so I ended up preordering it for $2.50.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, December 21, 2013, 06:12:27 AM »
GreenManGaming has Assassin's Creed Liberation HD preorder for $4.99. Use code GMG20-ZB5D1-93X49 to knock the .99 off the end. You can also trade in some of your other GMG games to make it even cheaper, so I ended up preordering it for $2.50.

Damn those GMG glitches happening when I'm at work. :(

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, December 22, 2013, 01:09:45 PM »
I don't want to post all the Steam deals along the way, but today Rogue Legacy is $5, and La Mulana is $1.50 for the next 6 hours. The new Shadow Warrior is also -75%, making it $10, and it comes with Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, December 24, 2013, 10:36:10 AM »
Sid Meier's Ace Patrol and Ace Patrol Pacific Skies are both on sale for $0.99 at GMG. Code GMG20-ZB5D1-93X49 gets you 20% off (though when I bought both I only got 10% off I think. Weird.) Both games register on Steam.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, December 25, 2013, 11:50:26 AM »
Ippi posted it in the other thread but I'll put it here too. Left 4 Dead 2 is free on Steam! Grab it!