Author Topic: deja vu  (Read 1518 times)

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
deja vu
« on: Thursday, February 08, 2007, 09:44:24 PM »
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/08/anna.nicole.collapses/index.html

It's weird.. I figured she wouldn't last too long for some weird reason.. and today when i read the news, it seemed like it was old news.
Taken.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
Re: deja vu
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, February 08, 2007, 09:47:53 PM »
Check out the Serious Topics board.  In fairness, I didn't think to check there first either.  I tend to think of serious topics as those that are going to get us riled up, maybe even against each other.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, February 08, 2007, 09:53:01 PM »
It was kind of nice to see something less serious there.  I don't know why I even go most of the time.  Just pisses me off.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, February 08, 2007, 10:34:58 PM »
Why do we have a serious topics board I sometimes wonder? I guess its good to have discussions on politics and real world events, but it never does us good, just like how its parallel to the rest of the world.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #4 on: Friday, February 09, 2007, 01:47:55 AM »
It is good to discuss these things. The serious board is great because I know what I'm getting when I go there, and I generally only go when I'm in a political mindset. I think oftentimes, though, topics on the serious board get out of hand.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: Friday, February 09, 2007, 01:23:49 PM »
The problem is that the truth is not something we universally accept.  We can't discuss the sky intelligently when you look up and see blue where I see red.  All we do is get into a swearing match.  That's the real problem.

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: Friday, February 09, 2007, 05:58:18 PM »
Well no doubt I agree with what you just said, Cobra.  Very true.

And the truth shall set you free.

Sometimes, coming terms to the truth is the hardest thing to do.  Actually a lot of the time it's difficult.
Taken.