Author Topic: NBC has a certain video...disturbing.  (Read 4445 times)

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
NBC has a certain video...disturbing.
« on: Thursday, April 19, 2007, 03:22:20 AM »

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: NBC has a certain video...disturbing.
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, April 19, 2007, 06:30:37 AM »
The plot sickens.  Can't say I was expecting to wake up to *that*.

EDIT - You know, I think it also has to be said that what we're looking at is some seriously cheesy shit.  It's unfortunate that people so pathetic can cause so much damage.  Makes me ashamed to think that we can't defend ourselves against someone so idiotic that they snarl into a camera, dress up like Rambo, and bitch and whine about all the injustice in the world.  Fuck you, buddy, you think the rest of us don't deal with it?  At least we cope on *some* level and don't turn into a gigantic *mockery* of vengeance.  If it hadn't been for all your guns, somebody would've made you taste pavement within ten seconds and you'd have screamed like a woman.  It seems like the only thing you'd prove is that pantywaist morons like you can be sociopaths, but you didn't even prove that because all your ranting proves you were too emotionally infantile to be a sociopath.  You were just a giant child with a machine-powered slingshot.
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 19, 2007, 07:12:07 AM by Quemaqua »

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline shock

• Poster Child
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, April 19, 2007, 07:42:26 AM »
I love when people act like their problems are SO much more difficult to endure than anyone else's problems.

We don't know what suffering is?  Fuck you, asshole.  Everyone suffers.  It's not about the circumstances that cause you to suffer, it's about your mindset and how you respond to those circumstances that determine who you are.  I know people that have suffered more than a lot of people can bear, but they get through the bad times because of their mentality.  I have known people that have, sadly, taken their lives over, in the bigger picture, weren't such a big deal.
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, April 19, 2007, 09:02:03 AM »
The plot sickens.  Can't say I was expecting to wake up to *that*.

EDIT - You know, I think it also has to be said that what we're looking at is some seriously cheesy shit.  It's unfortunate that people so pathetic can cause so much damage.  Makes me ashamed to think that we can't defend ourselves against someone so idiotic that they snarl into a camera, dress up like Rambo, and bitch and whine about all the injustice in the world.  Fuck you, buddy, you think the rest of us don't deal with it?  At least we cope on *some* level and don't turn into a gigantic *mockery* of vengeance.  If it hadn't been for all your guns, somebody would've made you taste pavement within ten seconds and you'd have screamed like a woman.  It seems like the only thing you'd prove is that pantywaist morons like you can be sociopaths, but you didn't even prove that because all your ranting proves you were too emotionally infantile to be a sociopath.  You were just a giant child with a machine-powered slingshot.

I wanted to say that, but didn't know if it would be appropriate or something. Some of those images made me laugh, because of the cheese. Also you are right, way to go by killing defenseless individuals.

I just think this guy was really mentally ill.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, April 19, 2007, 10:22:24 AM »
Que, that was well said.

It kind of pisses me off that NBC played these videos. I saw the 24 hour networks playing them as well when I was flipping through channels. Isn't that what this kid wanted?- a little facetime, for everyone to know who he was? Let the law enforcement use them for evidence, by all means. I dunno. I just refuse to watch this kid rant about bullshit.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, April 19, 2007, 12:12:14 PM »
That's why I don't feel angry as much as I feel sad.

He was obviously mentally ill.

What he ranted about didn't make sense. It was random and without a cause.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, April 19, 2007, 07:14:34 PM »
Que, that was well said.

It kind of pisses me off that NBC played these videos. I saw the 24 hour networks playing them as well when I was flipping through channels. Isn't that what this kid wanted?- a little facetime, for everyone to know who he was? Let the law enforcement use them for evidence, by all means. I dunno. I just refuse to watch this kid rant about bullshit.

And I'm sure he'll go down in history as the most infamous college shooter even more so, thanks to NBC glorifying his videos.

Sure looks like that's what he wanted.....

And looks like NBC wanted the ratings....I'm sure most of the world watched.....