Author Topic: Breaking Benjamin  (Read 11663 times)

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
Breaking Benjamin
« on: Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 09:38:23 AM »
Now that they are number 2 on the rock chart, I'm sure some of or most of you have heard of them.  I really like their single from their new album: "Diary of Jane."  Not as good as "So Cold" from their previous album, but good.  I'd love to see them in concert some time.

Offline poomcgoo

• Poster Child
Re: Breaking Benjamin
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 02:54:37 PM »
I'm really liking "diary of jane" too.  I've seen them in concert twice before actually.  The first time was before they even released their first cd.  They were some no-name band opening for Filter.  Their set was awesome, totally caught me off guard.  They definitely were better than Filter that night.

The second time I saw them was right after "So Cold" came out.  They were big enough to headline by then, and they were just as good.

I have to admit though, the stuff from their first album was incredible live.  Ten times better than the album.  They changed it around a bit for the album, which actually didn't sound as good as the original stuff.  Still good, but I'll listen to the really old live versions of "Water," "Natural Life," and "Polyamorous" over the album tracks anyday. 

Once the album came out they started playing the live ones like the album ones, of course, so the old stuff is kinda tough to find.

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 10:51:02 AM »
Ok, I bought Phobia.  What a piece of garbage.  Stay far, far away.  "Diary of Jane" still rocks though.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #3 on: Friday, September 29, 2006, 01:01:07 AM »
I really like that Diary of Jane song.