Author Topic: Puzzle Quest heads to XBLA  (Read 1424 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Puzzle Quest heads to XBLA
« on: Tuesday, May 01, 2007, 12:54:48 PM »

Offline wizall

Re: Puzzle Quest heads to XBLA
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, May 01, 2007, 05:38:29 PM »
Fuck, yessszzzzzz.  I was contemplating getting a DS simply to play this game.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, May 01, 2007, 06:50:08 PM »
Well, they're definitely working on a PC version.  From what I've seen they've sort of left some room for expansion for that version.  Like the map is bigger than the content on the DS and PSP versions, so I think they'll have some more crap for PC.  I'm just waiting for word on why my PSP version is bugged to fucking hell.  Apparently the devs didn't touch either the DS or PSP versions, so it isn't their fault.  They keep saying they never even saw those versions before they were shipped.  I guess the publisher farmed the ports to somebody else, and let me tell you, they did one fucking awful job.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, May 01, 2007, 11:02:28 PM »
Well thats cool. I was thinking of checking it out but a XBLA version works for me.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, May 01, 2007, 11:09:24 PM »
Hmm, thought I posted this bit alread. Guess not.

Some feel the devs are kind of barred from releasing a PC version due to the contract they have with the console publisher. Its very obvious the game was made for PC...the demo is like DONE. I haven't checked myself, but apparently the demo is the full game, you just cant level past level 7.

Hopefully they can release it soon. Maybe once console sales hit a certain number they can.