Author Topic: electrosensitivitard  (Read 1298 times)

Offline WindAndConfusion

• Veteran
electrosensitivitard
« on: Sunday, June 03, 2007, 07:24:58 PM »
http://environment.independent.co.uk/lifestyle/article2600308.ece
Even cordless hands-free home telephones - such a boon to multitaskers, enabling one to patiently listen to friends and family for hours while cleaning cupboards, re-potting house plants and reorganising the CD collection - are now off-limits. Their electrical force-field is nearly as powerful as that of a mobile phone. Since I'm now chained to a phone on a lead, my cupboards are filthy and my friends are neglected. But at least I'm less radioactive.
Yeah. Using a cordless phone will make you radioactive. That's why you need to buy:
How to block the rays

* Magnetic field protection boxes start at £235 [~$470+taxes] and are available from www.subtlefieldtechnologies.com

* Q-Link pendants cost from £70 [$140] at www.qlinkworld.co.uk

* Anti-radiation mobile phone headsets are available at www.rf3now.com or the Sloane Health Shop, London SW3 (020 7730 7046)

* Australian Bush Flower Essences can be found at www.ausflowers.com.au

Also in this section

* Rice made with human genes: GM menace or saviour?
Nice. Links to more scaremongering "in this section."

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
Re: electrosensitivitard
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, June 03, 2007, 07:52:50 PM »
Hahaha.

Offline WindAndConfusion

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, June 03, 2007, 08:39:59 PM »
If you didn't read it, the GM rice scare story is also excellent. I mean, look at this shit:
Further browsing: For the two sides of the controversy see ventria.com and the opposing centerforfoodsafety.org

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, June 03, 2007, 09:37:30 PM »
Ok, this is totally off topic but:

I was reading Savage Love the other day, and Dan Savage quoted a recent study saying that if you give oral stimulation to a guy or girl you are 500X more likely to get throat cancer at some point in your life.  That increases the odds more than if you smoke.  It's apparently because of HPV and something something something.

Seems kind of fucked up.

But yeah, cordless radiation?  Fuck off.

Offline WindAndConfusion

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, June 03, 2007, 10:00:31 PM »
I didn't pay much attention to the oral sex/throat cancer story when it broke, nor have I now, but I just take that to mean researchers discovered a new kind of throat cancer which is clearly caused by exposure to HPV, and not smoking or hereditary causes. (Other causes may exist, or the study could have been confounded by experimental/measurement error.)