Overwritten.net
Everything will be ok. We hope.
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Please, give us your feedback in the
Suggestions and Issues
forum.
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
Overwritten.net
»
Games
»
General Gaming
»
Topic:
Psychonauts
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Psychonauts (Read 8361 times)
NatchDan
Member
Posts: 476
I object.
Psychonauts
«
on:
Friday, June 15, 2007, 08:46:29 AM »
What, no thread?
I started playing last night at about 11. I kept playing until this morning at about 6:30. It's truly brilliant. I'm at the part where [spoiler]You have to run around inside the insane guard's head. The FBI types amuse me greatly.[/spoiler]
Spoiler tags please! Also some indication as to whether I've passed that stage of the game or not. xD
Logged
|
Ghandi
Senior Member
Posts: 4,804
HAMS
Re: Psychonauts
«
Reply #1 on:
Friday, June 15, 2007, 09:00:17 AM »
The game is rather old for there to be a thread here about it.
Linky to MindsEye thread.
There are probably spoilers in the thread, be forewarned.
But yeah I loved this game so much, but was never able to beat it because my friend to back his xbox. Maybe I should buy the pc version.
Logged
MysterD
Forum god
Posts: 18,050
OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
Re: Psychonauts
«
Reply #2 on:
Friday, June 15, 2007, 09:09:42 AM »
There's a game I need to work on....
Psychonauts rules.
It's a hell of a lot of fun.
Oh, and the game's often quite funny, too.
Logged
idolminds
ZOMG!
Administrator
Forum god
Posts: 11,945
Re: Psychonauts
«
Reply #3 on:
Friday, June 15, 2007, 09:39:00 AM »
The part you're at is probably everyone favorite.
Logged
scottws
Gold Member
Posts: 6,610
Re: Psychonauts
«
Reply #4 on:
Friday, June 15, 2007, 09:50:43 AM »
Yeah, that's my favorite level. I love the road crew guys.
Logged
JacksRag(e)
Member
Posts: 468
Re: Psychonauts
«
Reply #5 on:
Friday, June 15, 2007, 10:25:42 AM »
I'm kinda torn between Black Velvetopia, Lungfishopolis and The Milkman Conspiracy. I can't tell which one I love the most.
I actually ran through the game again a couple days ago, I forgot how punishing it could be. Dang.
Logged
idolminds
ZOMG!
Administrator
Forum god
Posts: 11,945
Re: Psychonauts
«
Reply #6 on:
Friday, June 15, 2007, 10:31:07 AM »
Oh, I did like Black Velvetopia if only for the awesome visual style. Dan isn't quite there yet, though so I wont go into details.
Logged
TheOtherBelmont
Post-aholic
Posts: 2,340
Re: Psychonauts
«
Reply #7 on:
Friday, June 15, 2007, 11:17:51 AM »
That level you are on is awesome as well as Black Velvetopia. I highly enjoyed that game, especially since I snagged it on GoGamer for $8.
Logged
Cobra951
Gold Member
Posts: 8,934
Re: Psychonauts
«
Reply #8 on:
Friday, June 15, 2007, 01:53:03 PM »
Awesome game. I'm glad you discovered it. I wish more people did, so it could finally earn the money and praise it deserved.
Logged
Quemaqua
古い塩
Administrator
Forum god
Posts: 16,500
パンダは触るな。
Re: Psychonauts
«
Reply #9 on:
Friday, June 15, 2007, 09:04:29 PM »
Absolutely. One of my favorite games of all time. Loved every second.
Logged
天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野
ren
Veteran
Posts: 1,673
Re: Psychonauts
«
Reply #10 on:
Monday, June 18, 2007, 09:48:23 AM »
I just bought this for PS2, only $10! yay.
Logged
W7RE
Post-aholic
Posts: 2,780
Re: Psychonauts
«
Reply #11 on:
Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 09:32:28 PM »
Big bump lol
Psychonauts is $2 on steam this week, lasts until Thursday. I've been wanting to buy it on Xbox Live, but it's $15 ($5 more than Steams normal price).
Logged
Ghandi
Senior Member
Posts: 4,804
HAMS
Re: Psychonauts
«
Reply #12 on:
Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 09:41:43 PM »
Oh, nice. I'm definitely going to grab that.
Edit: I remember this game being great, but I guess I forgot how great the artwork is. The black-and-white pics are really incredible.
«
Last Edit: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 12:20:21 AM by Ghandi
»
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Overwritten.net
»
Games
»
General Gaming
»
Topic:
Psychonauts