Author Topic: How Was Your Independence Day?  (Read 1092 times)

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
How Was Your Independence Day?
« on: Wednesday, July 04, 2007, 10:49:51 PM »
Mine was pretty unimpressive, I got drunk, but when do am I not? The new neighbors next door (Spanish) blasted mariachi music all night long, I woke up during the night and thought the fucking carnival was in town. You can only imagine my disappointment to find out it was just the people next door who I never knew even moved in.

I'm not big on fireworks, my parents never let me play with them as a child so I never got into the whole blowing shit up vibe. A couple years ago I got drunk and managed to get my paws on a roman candle, I almost set myself on fire. After that I never really played with fireworks again...although I did throw a smoke bomb into a corn field last week.

Offline Jedi

• Poster Child
Re: How Was Your Independence Day?
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, July 05, 2007, 12:02:25 AM »
ah you know aliens came down blew up our tearusered land marks. I shot down one before heading to their mother ship and blowing it and the fleet straight to hell… you know that old chestnut.  :-[

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, July 05, 2007, 12:05:31 AM »
Went to a BBQ at a friend's house, sat around and did some stuff at home, watched a movie, took a walk to my mom's place to keep an eye on her dog for a bit because she got a last minute invite to a dinner cruise, and now I'm heading to bed.  Oh, and grilled some sausages and stuff.  Was going to make Pina Coladas, but we're saving that for tomorrow since we were too busy today.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline wizall

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, July 05, 2007, 12:20:46 AM »
I didn't do much either.  Most just nursed a hang over from a big BBQ on the third. 

Oh, I did go see Transformers.  I liked it, for the most part.

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, July 05, 2007, 01:39:18 AM »
I fucking worked. It was lame. The end.

Offline shock

• Poster Child
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, July 05, 2007, 05:29:41 AM »
It was my birthday. Whee.

I did some family stuff during the day, then went out with a friend to a lacrosse game that night and watched some fireworks.  It was fun.  Then we met up with another friend and, through a series of events, i ended up spending the night at the first friend's house. Sort of regret hat now, as it is 6:30AM and I have to get ready for work, but I think I slept a total of about 4 hours.  And I have to meet my dad for dinner after work this evening.

Going to be hurtin'.
Suck it, Pugnate.