Author Topic: Well, this is fucking awesome  (Read 1194 times)

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
Well, this is fucking awesome
« on: Thursday, October 04, 2007, 05:05:55 PM »
I have a newfound respect for Danny Bonaduce.

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=6347

I don't know who the hell the other guy is, or if it was set up, but if it wasn't, that's pretty awesome.

Offline beo

• Veteran
Re: Well, this is fucking awesome
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, October 04, 2007, 05:11:19 PM »
i don't know who either of them was, but it was still awesome.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, October 04, 2007, 05:22:09 PM »
Danny Bonaduce is a child star who went through the typical child star slide into the gutter.  He was homeless by 20, addicted to something or other, and a raging alcoholic.  He eventually climbed out and started doing shitty acting gigs before becoming a radio host.  He had a reality tv show for a while and it was actually great because his life was such a wreck.  He was taking roids, drinking crazy ammounts of booze, and I'm pretty sure he tried to kill himself.  He's now a co-host on Adam Carola's radio show - which is fucking hillarious. 

I just read the wikipedia article on the other guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonny_Fairplay

Sounds like a chump.  Good.

Offline Dragonlor

• Nii-San!
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, October 04, 2007, 10:03:45 PM »
Thats really freaking funny.  I'm so glad he did that.  haha surgery sounds good.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, October 04, 2007, 10:18:30 PM »
Danny Bonaduce is a child star who went through the typical child star slide into the gutter.  He was homeless by 20, addicted to something or other, and a raging alcoholic.  He eventually climbed out and started doing shitty acting gigs before becoming a radio host.  He had a reality tv show for a while and it was actually great because his life was such a wreck.  He was taking roids, drinking crazy ammounts of booze, and I'm pretty sure he tried to kill himself.  He's now a co-host on Adam Carola's radio show - which is fucking hillarious. 

Adam Carola sucks so bad. He's one of the un-funniest people that I have ever listened to. Seriously, someone needs to tell him to just shut up.

Also, I read what you posted about the guy, and I kind of felt bad for him. I still do, but after watching that video...wow. What a douche bag. He deserved that. I laughed.