Author Topic: Just watched Oliver Stone's JFK.  (Read 7170 times)

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
Re: Just watched Oliver Stone's JFK.
« Reply #40 on: Friday, October 19, 2007, 01:27:26 AM »
Just for the sake of arguing, I'm going to break down your post point by point. Also, Pug, sorry that your thread has come to this. Surely you understand  how a response is necessary.

Does that mean you can't grant excuses for all of the the "official excuses" you've offended throughout this whole thread?

I'm so confused. Next point...

Is there anymore crackpot theories you want to call upon before I fall asleep on my path of righteousness?

That would be: "Are there anymore crackpot theories...."

The only way you can walk all over me is if your boots are made of hypocrisy, do any of your theories make sense inside your head?

Honestly, this entire thread doesn't make sense inside of my head. Namely, your responses. What the fuck? Honestly.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #41 on: Friday, October 19, 2007, 01:34:56 AM »
Just for the sake of arguing, I'm going to break down your post point by point. Also, Pug, sorry that your thread has come to this. Surely you understand  how a response is necessary.

I'm so confused. Next point...

That would be: "Are there anymore crackpot theories...."

Honestly, this entire thread doesn't make sense inside of my head. Namely, your responses. What the fuck? Honestly.

You haven't answered a single question I've presented to you, I think its pretty easy to answer why you think Oswald is the killer. I can't speak for Pug, but I think he's ok with this, I also can't speak for you...so an answer would be nice.

If not we can always change the subject back to you explaining the magic duck theory.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #42 on: Friday, October 19, 2007, 01:36:30 AM »
The Magic Duck theory is all inclusive. THERE IS NO EXPLANATION*

*for explanation, talk to Belmont.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #43 on: Friday, October 19, 2007, 01:40:10 AM »
The Magic Duck theory is all inclusive. THERE IS NO EXPLANATION*

*for explanation, talk to Belmont.

If you can't explain what you "believe", then why are you still arguing what you don't know? Just admit that you've backed yourself into a corner. No, just take a break to google your theory and bring back something that resembles a grain of salt.

Offline TheOtherBelmont

• Post-aholic
« Reply #44 on: Friday, October 19, 2007, 01:42:32 AM »
I think the answer lies somewhere in this cryptic picture.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #45 on: Friday, October 19, 2007, 01:44:04 AM »
I think the answer lies somewhere in this cryptic picture.

No dice, can you spell it out for me?

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #46 on: Friday, October 19, 2007, 01:48:52 AM »
No dice, can you spell it out for me?

No. No one will spell it out for you. Sorry. End of thread. You have been entertained enough for the night.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #47 on: Friday, October 19, 2007, 01:52:46 AM »
No. No one will spell it out for you. Sorry. End of thread. You have been entertained enough for the night.

Don't be afraid, I'm the one with the target right on his forward. Its not like you have to worry about walking on eggshells with the chance of getting banned. Don't be a little girl, if you can't say what you believe than what the hell do you have to say for yourself?