Author Topic: OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN THE TRAILER IS OUT  (Read 4970 times)

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN THE TRAILER IS OUT
« on: Thursday, February 14, 2008, 06:28:31 PM »
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

BEST MOVIE FRANCHISE EVER AND THERE IS NO WAY THIS CAN BE RUINED FOR ME.  I ALREADY GOT MY MONEY'S WORTH JUST SEEING THAT.  OMG

Offline TheOtherBelmont

• Post-aholic
Re: OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN THE TRAILER IS OUT
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, February 14, 2008, 11:31:20 PM »
Hell fucking yes, that looks like its going to be great.  Harrison Ford can still pull it off, can't wait to see this.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: Friday, February 15, 2008, 02:11:09 AM »
I CAN'T WAIT EITHER.  I LITERALLY CAN NOT WAIT.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #3 on: Friday, February 15, 2008, 02:47:41 AM »
I haven't seen the trailer yet, but I see similar reactions across the net. At first I thought it was sarcasm heh. I mean the movies were good, but this is evoking some really excited reactions.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #4 on: Friday, February 15, 2008, 04:59:19 AM »
I saw the trailer and it looks ok. He looks younger than he really is.

On another note, the internet is fucking stupid. Everyone on the internet thinks they are some intelligent critic, and everything apparently SUCKS. Nothing is good, or merely adequate. Everything that is remotely unlikable, has to suck donkey balls.

Fuck you internet. Transformers was an entertaining movie, Shia is a pretty good young actor -- you may be confusing him with Hayden Christiansen, Bioshock may have taken heavy inspiration from System Shock 2, but was still a good game, and this Indy 4 movie looks pretty decent. 

« Last Edit: Friday, February 15, 2008, 05:30:25 AM by Pugnate »

Offline Jedi

• Poster Child
« Reply #5 on: Friday, February 15, 2008, 05:08:37 AM »
huh I don't see what the buzz is about, all I see is an old man making anohter sequal and the trailer didn't change that for me. Hell the trailer was full of shitty one liners and was generally poorly cut together in a way that just didn't Convince me that this isn't another mistake like Die Hard 4 was (ie the hero is too old, the theme/franchise is out dated etc).

I could be wrong and the movie might be great, I hope this is the case but I just don't see it happening.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #6 on: Friday, February 15, 2008, 05:30:03 AM »
Yea I was surprised by how some of the music and stuff was cut towards the end.

Offline shock

• Poster Child
« Reply #7 on: Friday, February 15, 2008, 06:09:49 AM »
<3 Indy.  I'll go see it regardless of how the trailer is, but I think it looks good.
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: Friday, February 15, 2008, 07:36:38 AM »
I hate Shia Lebeouf and I don't like the CGI stunts. Indy was never about CGI stunts...

Offline Antares

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: Friday, February 15, 2008, 05:09:01 PM »
I hate Shia Lebeouf and I don't like the CGI stunts. Indy was never about CGI stunts...

If Harrison Ford tried to do an actual stunt at this age he would break a hip.

Either way, I liked what I saw in the trailer.  It looks like enough of the spirit of the original trilogy is intact to make me happy.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: Friday, February 15, 2008, 07:28:29 PM »
huh I don't see what the buzz is about, all I see is an old man making anohter sequal and the trailer didn't change that for me. Hell the trailer was full of shitty one liners and was generally poorly cut together in a way that just didn't Convince me that this isn't another mistake like Die Hard 4 was (ie the hero is too old, the theme/franchise is out dated etc).

I could be wrong and the movie might be great, I hope this is the case but I just don't see it happening.

Normally I'd get very angry at you.  In this case, however, I do find it excusabe as it is hard for you to see the screen when the man attached to the penis you constantly need in your mouth is standing in front of you.  Perhaps you'll be able to actually check the trailer out once he falls asleep or your jaw gets tired.

Offline Jedi

• Poster Child
« Reply #11 on: Friday, February 15, 2008, 07:48:45 PM »
Normally I'd get very angry at you.  In this case, however, I do find it excusabe as it is hard for you to see the screen when the man attached to the penis you constantly need in your mouth is standing in front of you.  Perhaps you'll be able to actually check the trailer out once he falls asleep or your jaw gets tired.

Issues...  :P

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: Friday, February 15, 2008, 10:53:15 PM »
Can you repeat that?  I can't hear you because of the cock and balls in your mouth.

Offline Jedi

• Poster Child
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, February 16, 2008, 04:11:34 AM »
Can you repeat that?  I can't hear you because of the cock and balls in your mouth.

Funny.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, February 16, 2008, 02:31:59 PM »
I dunno. Harrison Ford's career peaked when he did Air Force One, so I'm a little bit skeptical on this one.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, February 17, 2008, 12:51:12 AM »
I can hardly wait :D

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, February 17, 2008, 08:46:43 AM »
I'm interested too.  I hope it lives up to the rest of the franchise.  Well, 1 and 3 anyway, although I liked them all.

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, February 17, 2008, 06:29:33 PM »
How can one put down Live Free or Die Hard?  It was easily the second best of the whole series.  Though yes, I agree Bruce Willis looks pretty old in the movie and the whole Kevin Smith part sucked.

As for Indy 4, I don't know.  It could be good.  I have a hard time believing that though.  The Last Crusade was awesome.  I just hope it isn't what Rocky V was to the Rocky series.

As for Shia Lebouf.  He's a fair actor (I've seen him in Transformers and Disturbia), but he needs to cut down on the cocaine intake.  He's way to high-strung.  Everytime I watch him I just feel like his heart is on the verge of exploding.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
« Reply #18 on: Monday, February 18, 2008, 07:28:04 AM »
That trailer was quite entertaining.

Hopefully, the movie's as good as the trailer.

Offline ren

• Veteran
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2008, 06:49:50 PM »

As for Indy 4, I don't know.  It could be good.  I have a hard time believing that though.  The Last Crusade was awesome.  I just hope it isn't what Rocky V was to the Rocky series.

On the other hand it could be as awesome as Rocky Balboa, my pick for second best in that series.

I can't see Indiana Jones IV being that good. Hopefully it is though and my low expectations will make it that much better.