Author Topic: And this is why you never read those pickup artist books  (Read 2204 times)

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
And this is why you never read those pickup artist books
« on: Friday, June 27, 2008, 06:37:24 PM »
Because sometimes your retarded shit ends up on the internet

But is the Marina area of San Fran really a huge douche hangout?  I ask because I was there (I think) earlier this year on a road trip and thought it was pretty bad-ass.  Sourdough shrimp sandwiches + world war two era submarines = AMERICA FUCK YEA!

Offline Antares

• Veteran
Re: And this is why you never read those pickup artist books
« Reply #1 on: Friday, June 27, 2008, 08:14:34 PM »
What the hell does this have to do with pickup books?  This sounds like the kind of guy who would try to sell me a counterfeit watch or something.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: Friday, June 27, 2008, 08:58:07 PM »
It sounds like the kind of guy who read in a pick up book that "in order to increase your EFC appeal, make sure you first lightly insult the girl to throw her off guard. After doing so and getting her number make sure that during your pre-emptive DM meet engage in phone conversation playing up your normality ranking and parity compatibility factors.  Make sure you stress that you're not XV^2, they're YU.  Do this by factoring the inverse relation of your functionality quandrant against their appeal basis in a quadratic. Don't forget to put on your funny hat when you meet them at the bar.  Sure, everyone laughs at you, but you're getting the girl and that's what they're there for (unless they're well adjusted). Remember the golden rule: Pussy > everything else"

Oh, and the guy who left the message has been traced back...he's a self-described professional 'pick up artist' like all the other guys out there who haven't noticed the direct relation between how much time and effort they put in to how much ass they get and instead credit it to some retarded formula they discovered.

Offline Antares

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, June 28, 2008, 10:45:31 AM »
I think you're spending too much time reading about these people on the internet.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, June 28, 2008, 02:55:34 PM »
How can I ever hope to eliminate them if I don't know where they live and work?  You've obviously never been a serial killer.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, June 29, 2008, 01:12:32 AM »
HAhaha oh my God man! Douchebag is the right term!

Offline WindAndConfusion

• Veteran