Community > General Discussion

OWmeet Thread - An Annual Production by the OW Monkeys

(1/52) > >>

idolminds:
I figured we could pop this up here so we can plan the next one and people can make arrangements ahead of time.

So, I know the original plan was to have it at my place but that doesn't seem very possible now. We were going to add onto the house (or get a separate trailer house) that would help with housing people, but that didn't pan out yet. Plus travel stuff has made travel a little trickier for people.

So is everyone cool with Cali again? I might fly this year, but I'm undecided.

EDIT by Que - So people don't have to try to track down the post I put them in, I'm hijacking this opening post now.  I finally got the pictures uploaded from last year's (2008's) OWmeet.  I know, I'm a year late.  Leave me alone.  You can now view them here!

I also uploaded an extended gallery from what's been seen previously for OWmeet 2007, and you can check those out here.  They're good times, and certainly worth reliving so as to ease the depression of having OWmeet 2009 over and done.

EDIT x2 by Que - And now we have "edit" albums which remove the few vaguely offensive pictures and any swearing in the comments.  Just in case you want to show the pictures to an easily offended family member of a prior generation or some such.

OWmeet 2007 Edit -- OWmeet 2008 Edit

EDIT x3 by Que - OWmeet '09 pics are finally up.  I could make excuses, but it really just took so long because I'm a dipshit.  No "edit" version for them yet.  I can make one if there's demand.

EDIT x4
OW Meet 2010

OW Meet 2011

sirean_syan:
I'd be happy with CA again since my studentness makes traveling near impossible. Give me a couple days and I'll be able to let you all know when Spring Break is this year.

Quemaqua:
As I'm sure you can imagine, it's cool with me!  I don't have the money to go anywhere even if I wanted to, at this point, so... yeah.  I can't be 100% sure about housing people, either, since I'm not 100% sure about housing myself.  I'm hopeful that will all get worked out before plans solidify, though.

Damn it, and that reminds me of how much I need to post the meet pictures from freaking 2008.  Arg.

Ghandi:
I'm taking donations for planet ticket / hotel money. PM me for my billing address.

Cobra951:

--- Quote from: Ghandi on Monday, January 12, 2009, 03:59:35 PM ---I'm taking donations for planet ticket / hotel money. PM me for my billing address.

--- End quote ---

ibid  (Yeah, right .  .  .)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version