Author Topic: Soundgarden is back together  (Read 2312 times)

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
Soundgarden is back together
« on: Friday, January 01, 2010, 01:38:10 PM »
From Pearl Jam's Facebook page

Pearl Jam The 12 year break is over & school is back in session. Sign up now. Knights of the Soundtable ride again! http://www.soundgardenworld.com

Seems convenient.  Especially considering the fact that Cornell's last solo album was abysmal.

You know that feeling you get when somebody embarrasses themselves so badly YOU feel uncomfortable? Heard Chris Cornell's record? Jesus.

3:16 PM Mar 11th, 2009 from TweetDeck
trent_reznor

Could be wrong, but my vote's on Cornell is running out of friends and wants to make some easy money while he can.  This is something I wanted to happen for years but I think there is no way in hell this ends well. 

But i'll still probably pay to see them  :(

Offline poomcgoo

• Poster Child
Re: Soundgarden is back together
« Reply #1 on: Monday, January 04, 2010, 05:14:33 PM »
Same here, as you can tell by my avatar I'm also a huge fan of Soundgarden.  I was pumped to hear it initially, but I'm afraid Cornell just doesn't have the voice for this anymore.  Like you, though I think this will be my chance to finally see them live since I would have been too young back when they broke up.

Offline ren

• Veteran
Re: Soundgarden is back together
« Reply #2 on: Monday, January 04, 2010, 08:01:46 PM »
Hopefully they make new, awesome music that fits Cornell's changing vocal abilities instead of trying to recreate the glory days.

Hopefully tickets aren't too expensive...