Author Topic: Trailers and other random game stuff  (Read 2211 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Trailers and other random game stuff
« on: Monday, August 27, 2007, 10:03:06 PM »
I don't feel like making a bunch of topics, so hes random bits of randomness.

NecroVisioN Trailer - Made by ex People Can Fly guys using the Pain engine that powered Painkiller. Thats all you probably need to know to make you want to see the trailer.

I can across that because I was looking up Fantasy Wars, which is a turn based strategy game. Very pretty. I want to try the Russian demo, but I don't want to end up not being able to play due to the language barrier. Haven't found any place that says if it has english in it. Bah.

According to VGChartz, the Wii has no surpassed the 360 in worldwide hardware sales. And as I heard on the 1UP Yours show the Wii sold more units than the PS3 and 360 combined in the month of July...it even sold more than the DS (first time ever). Its prints money, indeed.

In DS homebrew news, theres a new program called DS Dictionary. Which is...a dictionary on your DS. Type in a word, get its meaning. Kinda cool, though probably limited in use. You can only ask your buddies "Hey guys, guess what <obscure word> means!" so many times before they punch you.

Neat looking indie game Insanely Twisted Shadow Puppets.

Oh yeah, forgot two bits.

First, Red Baron is going to be one of the launch games for the PC Live Arcade. Super simple dogfighting game that you can control entirely with the mouse. Move the mouse, fly there (like Freelancer), mousebutton fires, scroll wheel controls speed. (heard about it on 1UP Yours)

And I got a Brain Age of 20 in the original BA, which is the lowest (best) score you can get. I r smrat!

So...there. And stuff. Discuss.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: Trailers and other random game stuff
« Reply #1 on: Monday, August 27, 2007, 10:25:51 PM »
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet looks great, as does NecroVision.  I look forward to both!

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline PyroMenace

Re: Trailers and other random game stuff
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, September 01, 2012, 03:12:27 AM »