Author Topic: End of the world: May 21, 2011  (Read 17146 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Re: End of the world: May 21, 2011
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2011, 07:24:06 AM »
So I guess it did happen, and theres just a delay while the paperwork is being filed.
Through chatting with a friend over what he acknowledged was a very difficult weekend, it dawned on him that instead of the biblical Rapture in which the faithful would be swept up to the heavens, May 21 had instead been a "spiritual" Judgment Day, which places the entire world under Christ's judgment, he said.

The globe will be completely destroyed in five months, he said, when the apocalypse comes. But because God's judgment and salvation were completed on Saturday, there's no point in continuing to warn people about it, so his network will now just play Christian music and programs until the final end on Oct. 21.
Ok, judging is complete. If you're good you're all set. If you're bad, well...too late now. Not sure why the final destruction isn't until October.

Question: do the next 5 months "count"? Wont you need to be re-judged based on your actions between now and October? If so, why bother judging now instead of just doing it then? If not doesn't that leave us in a position to be total assholes and get away with it?

SO MANY QUESTIONS! Also I suggest we move Halloween up this year so we don't miss it.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2011, 08:13:04 AM »
Oh, they weren't wrong.  What a surprise.  So let's predict how they're going to feed more coins into this meter in October.  The number 5 is right, but it's years, not months?

Edit:
INSTALLING RAPTURE.
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Rapture not found.
EVENT "Rapture" cannot be located. The rapture you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

;D

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2011, 08:20:50 AM »
Haha, that reminded me of this.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2011, 08:48:49 AM »
Haha, jeez.

Yeah, this guy is a total crackpot. I feel bad for him. I mean, clearly he doesn't know he's crazy.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野